• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Christian lealiifano's 2012 MOM games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I'd add that Cooper has played for the wallabies entirely under Deans coaching. Makes you wonder what percentage they win when Cooper doesn't play .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
You could come up with a million different correlations for certain players and winning percentages.

I wonder what our winning percentage is when Beale, Cooper, O'Connor, Genia and Pocock are all in the matchday 22 for example?

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
lealifano another good victorian boy doing well:)
will have to wait and see how he recovers from the injury before putting him in wallaby gold. i believe cooper on his day, behind a pack winning go forward ball is THE outstanding flyhalf in australia. at other times far from the best and under all conditions (at least at S15) lealifano a more rounded option, perhaps less upside but a lot less downside too. interesting to see what the rebels do with JOC (James O'Connor) and beale and who deans trusts to play his gameplan

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
I don't like to brag, but as Fatprop will hopefully attest, way back in 2008 I was championing his ability, and more importantly his attitude. Being the worst defensive 10 in the comp for the first half of 2008, the next year (after a shoulder reco) he became the best Aussie defensive 10.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
You could come up with a million different correlations for certain players and winning percentages.

I wonder what our winning percentage is when Beale, Cooper, O'Connor, Genia and Pocock are all in the matchday 22 for example?

I'm not sure we'll ever see that combo on the field again at any one time...

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I don't like to brag, but as Fatprop will hopefully attest, way back in 2008 I was championing his ability, and more importantly his attitude. Being the worst defensive 10 in the comp for the first half of 2008, the next year (after a shoulder reco) he became the best Aussie defensive 10.

doesn't surprise me, I would rather a talented guy prepared to develop and work, than a genius who thinks he knows all.

I have known plenty of the "geniuses" who end up supporting bars thinking about what might have been, while the few with the right attitude go on to great, great things

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
doesn't surprise me, I would rather a talented guy prepared to develop and work, than a genius who thinks he knows all.

I have known plenty of the "geniuses" who end up supporting bars thinking about what might have been, while the few with the right attitude go on to great, great things

Mmm, same.

Status
Not open for further replies.