• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Clan v Force 13/05/22 at Forsyth Barr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I saw several earlier in the season in the NZ games and I really appreciated how it was handled (basically, no intent, accidental, penalty). I think it was Williams refereeing, perhaps he was hauled over the coals for not carding?
Not where the tackled player was actually lifting his head ,I can understand when tackled player lowers his head, why I thought the Force YC was noting, but unfortunately Mitch Hunt was upright almost. Look I say again, I dislike it where it obviosly an accident, but how it alway been reffed that I have seen.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Goddamnit the table topping #1 Team in the comp (The Auckland Blues from Auckland) NEED to avoid the suddenly rampaging southern highland men in the 1st round of the playoffs.

AB's really need to reprise the Afterdavid/Fakatava 1-2 punch

Force defended like little children lost in Twiggy's mines.

Poor wee DCI Arnott. First a winger takes his 1st 5 job, then when he finally subs on he immediately throws a brainlocked intercept, then he gets head butted directly in the face and skullslammed for afters by Stupid Sexy Kahui. Poor little plonker.

Pastitoa should be a lot better than that. Big lad but didnt want to know defensively. Looks like the schoolboy superstar with all the skills who never went to practice and then turned up on the weekends and smoked everyone purely on natural ability
Force might as well bring Michael McDonald on and give him a decent run.
Surely a minute by minute call there.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I admire the Force, or more specifically WA Rugby, but your comments tonight read like you want the Tahs to become shit so you can beat them that way, rather than the Force actually getting good.
Didn't you refer to us as the "Farce" in an earlier post tonight. I can feel the admiration in your writing.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Didn't you refer to us as the "Farce" in an earlier post tonight. I can feel the admiration in your writing.
It’s a well known nickname and it was representative of their performance tonight. I’ve called the Tahs worse. Plus you seemed to agree with the general content of that post except for the tiny bit of credit I gave them.

I’m not having a go at you, you‘re entitled to be angry, I’ll be angry with the Tahs tomorrow too if they put a shit show like that on. But I won’t be hoping any aussie teams get worse either.

Last edited:

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Was out tonight but accidentally saw the score…ouch…won’t watch the game as would be painful to see a hammering by 5th best kiwi side.

let’s start talking next season for the force (and rebels as well) as looks like highlanders locking in the final 8 spot.

Last edited:

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Hey shiggins, next time the Rebels get flogged. Please remember that none of us came in and dug in. After last week we could all be hear digging in with embarrassing comments etc.

No more, I get you hate us. You have every reason to. But time to move on with your negative crap in our match treads. Or I'll come and fight back in your treads cause I'm over it.
What did I say? Where did I hurt you ?
I remember I said it was an embarressing performance and that the rebels didn't look like they wanted to be there. Same things I've said about the force.

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
Here’s a controversial thing to say, the rebels are better than the force but one rhetoric is openly available to say but the other is taboo in the Australian rugby landscape despite many contemplating it might be the truth.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Here’s a controversial thing to say, the rebels are better than the force but one rhetoric is openly available to say but the other is taboo in the Australian rugby landscape despite many contemplating it might be the truth.

Not controversial. Expected. Given all the leg ups they’ve been given as opposed to the Force. The fact that it’s even debatable reflects poorly on the Rebels.

Status
Not open for further replies.