• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

"Club Rugby" on 7Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
How does one record the 7Two stream of "Club Rugby" since it isn't on Plus7 (AFAIK)?

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
I record on to a USB stick from a digital set top box. I also have a small digital tv with a USB port where I could probably record it also, but don't know if the recording would be compatible with the USB input on the set top box connected to the larger tv (which doesn't itself have a USB port).

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
How does one record the 7Two stream of "Club Rugby" since it isn't on Plus7 (AFAIK)?
I googled around as to how I could record a stream back when I had FOXTEL play. I couldn't be bothered going through with it but it seems there is software you can download that will allow you to record all screen and audio activity on your computer. A bit like taking a screen shot. As I said I didn't go through with it so can't say more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
I googled around as to how I could record a stream back when I had FOXTEL play. I couldn't be bothered going through with it but it seems there is software you can download that will allow you to record all screen and audio activity on your computer. A bit like taking a screen shot. As I said I didn't go through with it so can't say more.

What is the name of that software please?

No.8

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Not sure if there will even be a game on TV today - considering some of the games have been cancelled (Including the TV Game) -

LATEST WEATHER UPDATES AND MATCH POSTPONEMENTS
Updated 8.45am Saturday 4th June
Due to heavy rain overnight the following matches have been CANCELLED.
Eastwood v Sydney University:
All Grade games (T.G. Millner) currently remain at scheduled times.
ALL COLTS (Sydney Uni Football Ground) CANCELLED
Manly v Eastern Suburbs
2ND, 3RD and 4TH GRADE (Keirle Park & Manly Oval) CANCELLED.
1st Grade (Manly Oval) currently remains at the scheduled times.
COLTS 2nd & 3rd (at Woollahra Oval) CANCELLED
1st Colts at Woollahra currently remain at scheduled times.
Southern Districts v West Harbour
ALL GRADE GAMES (Forshaw Rugby Park) CANCELLED
ALL COLTS (Concord Oval) CANCELLED
Gordon v Northern Suburbs
4th GRADE (Chatswood Oval) CANCELLED
All other grades (1st-3rd) at Chatswood Oval currently remain at scheduled times
ALL COLTS (Bon Andrews Oval) CANCELLED
Randwick v Parramatta
ALL GRADE GAMES (Coogee Oval) CANCELLED
All Colts Games (Merrylands RSL Rugby Park) currently remain at scheduled times.
Warringah v Penrith
3rd and 4th GRADES (Pittwater Rugby Park) CANCELLED
1st and 2nd GRADES currently still at scheduled times.
ALL COLTS (Pittwater Rugby Park) CANCELLED

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Apparently Woods Vs Uni from TG will be the replacement game on 7two today.

Didn't they just play 2 weeks ago ? I'll be watching anyway, will never miss a chance to see Uni suffer.
Weather looks to be holding up so far. Woodies by 12.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Didn't they just play 2 weeks ago ? I'll be watching anyway, will never miss a chance to see Uni suffer.
Weather looks to be holding up so far. Woodies by 12.

Not so sure. The conditions favour the Corporates.

JuanBarn

Herbert Moran (7)
My post was from 04/06. Pretty sure it's still 2xblues vs rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.