• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Concussions and Protecting Our Players

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Heartbreaking reading. His description is consistent with a suspected link between TBIs/CTE and bipolar disorder (or similar presentations, at least). I truly help he’s getting all the support he needs and more.
I don't know where you go from there with suspected CTE. Doesn't sound very livable.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Truly amazing how little proof reading they do on fox sports. Every article has errors.

Warrior player who squeezed everything from his talent. Pushed by the Sharks no doubt for the medical retirement and get some cap space. He'll be looked after.

Who in Aus Rugby would be on a watch list for this sort of thing? Anyone know how McCabe and Anthony Fainga'a are going?

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Truly amazing how little proof reading they do on fox sports. Every article has errors.

Warrior player who squeezed everything from his talent. Pushed by the Sharks no doubt for the medical retirement and get some cap space. He'll be looked after.

Who in Aus Rugby would be on a watch list for this sort of thing? Anyone know how McCabe and Anthony Fainga'a are going?
Fainga'a had very serious issues if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Tex

drewprint

John Solomon (38)

Wonder how DHP is going too.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Former Rugby Union Australian Schoolboy Luke Keary will be retiring from the Roosters at the end of the year after too many head knocks.

Seems like some of the risks are starting to happen at pro level rugby league in this space