• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Cheetahs, Rd 6, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
The Crusaders are back to their fluffybunnyish hate able self.

Wyatt Crocket is the first LH in World Rugby who is capable of scrumming with his hip. Amazing.

The ref is fucking blind.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Now Oosth gets sent off and the entire fucking Crusaders front row pack at an angle on three consecutive scrums..

This is gross fucking incompetence.

Sure the Cheetahs are shit but this ref is a laugh. He has no idea. Really should not have this job. Not up to it. Fuck off.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Another YC against the Cheetahs, looked a little harsh as the scrum was never square but anyhoo...... Crusaders obviously take the scrum & will be looking for either a pushover, another PT or a No 8'move: it's option C, Taufua gets a double & its 43-14 after DC misses from out wide.

^^^^^^^^^^ Thank Christ Lees ain't a kiwi is all I can say to that @Blue :)

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
I am just stunned that after so many years of Crockett boring in and NEVER packing straight he is still a front line prop. If he was Australian his career would have been ended. It doesn't improve with the replacement of Crockett either. What a joke.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Feeble ref should be stood down a week for that. Lets team pack down sideways on tryline then YC's the defending prop!

Jesus, the planets align for the Cantabs. 10-14 down, Le Roux in the bin and 10 mins later he comes back and its 38-14!
whoTF was covering fullback, bloody Os du Randt?

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
A match of two halves:
First half - Crusaders were prickfingers
Second half - they lifted their game

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
CruSadists, Round 1:

image.jpg

CruSadits, last week:

image.jpg

CruSadists, this week:

image.jpg

CruSadists, nek week:

image.jpg

Or possibly........................

image.jpg

Season-defining tour of Sethfricka awaits..........

:)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
How are Nadolo's knees long term. At first it thought his gait looked uncomfortable and he seemed to be storking along. He seemed to be better in the second half but I wonder if there are long term issues there.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
The Crusaders are back to their fluffybunnyish hate able self.

Wyatt Crocket is the first LH in World Rugby who is capable of scrumming with his hip. Amazing.

The ref is fucking blind.

Jonathan Kaplan would appear to agree with at least 1 of your points:

"The Crusaders – and All Blacks loosehead Wyatt Crockett in particular – have been accused of illegal scrummaging as they look to impose their dominance on another South African side."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...arks-controversy-over-illegal-crusaders-scrum

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
That will definitely be the first thing Aussie agree on with Kaplan. Ever!

I look forward to to Crocket's instructional scrum videos once he retires: "How to scrum with your hip 101."

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
That will definitely be the first thing Aussie agree on with Kaplan. Ever!

I look forward to to Crocket's instructional scrum videos once he retires: "How to scrum with your hip 101."

Sneak peek at the cover artwork:

image.jpg

I really can't figure out how he gets away with it.

Me either, thought the new scrum laws would find him out big time but the opposite seems to have happened. Strange days, indeed.

Oldschool

Jim Clark (26)
I'm a back and have no fucken idea what goes on in a scrum. The only time I've been in a front row is a non contested game, and I enjoyed the banter that comes with sticking your head next to some other bloke, but how the hell Can a front row pack "square" when everyone is a different height? It's physically impossible.
Bring on the Bulls and lets towel them up as well!! As the crusader coaching staff said, Crockett the tip of the spear... Or now Joe Moody

Status
Not open for further replies.