• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Chiefs SF 10/06/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Man - how is it against the Tahs the Chiefs don't make a single mistake and against the 'Saders they look like a schoolboy team ffs.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well that was a proper semi final, Crusaders 222 tackles that's how you win these. Pretty impressive. I thought Weber seemd to not use options enough, kept going one way, but that could be because of pressure from defence too.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Penalty count by the Crusaders was offensive. Maybe Berry needed to act a little earlier to set the tone. The Saders get away with a lot and they are a cocky bunch. That said, I hope the Brumbies smoke the Blues and we see a traditional Super Rugby final with the Brumbies denying Scott Robinson his break dance interpretive performance.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Have to say in a good Crusader's pack I was mightily impressed with Barrett and Cullen Grace who was almost my MOTM, and maust of gone close to cloing door on GWS for ABs.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Penalty count by the Crusaders was offensive. Maybe Berry needed to act a little earlier to set the tone. The Saders get away with a lot and they are a cocky bunch. That said, I hope the Brumbies smoke the Blues and we see a traditional Super Rugby final with the Brumbies denying Scott Robinson his break dance interpretive performance.
Australian sides have never won a play off game in NZ and, i think, Saders have never lost a play off game in Christchurch.

So, uh, yeah. Them some long odds.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Australian sides have never won a play off game in NZ and, i think, Saders have never lost a play off game in Christchurch.

So, uh, yeah. Them some long odds.
Nothing ever happens until it does for the first time. Brumbies have every opportunity.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
LOL cantabs with their usual gameplan, give away a million penalties in their own 22 safe in the knowledge that their opponents are too thick/clueless/crap to capitalise.

Of course, it worked.

Again.

Chiefs trucked it up into traffic for the full 80, hoping the seas would part..... but they never did. And there was no plan B. That was it. COMPLETELY ill-prepared for the monoskulled Plan A not to work.

Remember back in the day when backlines had "pre-planned "moves"? Chiffs looked like a league team having a go at rugby for the first time.

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
LOL cantabs with their usual gameplan, give away a million penalties in their own 22 safe in the knowledge that their opponents are too thick/clueless/crap to capitalise.

Of course, it worked.

Again.

Chiefs trucked it up into traffic for the full 80, hoping the seas would part..... but they never did. And there was no plan B. That was it. COMPLETELY ill-prepared for the monoskulled Plan A not to work.

Remember back in the day when backlines had "pre-planned "moves"? Chiffs looked like a league team having a go at rugby for the first time.
well they were very good at the one pass go into the tackle,lol

Marce

John Thornett (49)
6j8elr.jpg

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Felt like a Wallabies all blacks game. And you will only ever hear nz commentators talk about how in sportsman the crusaders are with all the penalties while the cheifs were on attack. It's what the all blacks do. Infringe infringe infringe turnover and score.

Status
Not open for further replies.