• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Force 06/05/2023

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Yep like Chase Tiatia. Not sure what you can do about travel , Perth is in the back of beyond, so makes it hard.
Well, they could make ethem tour NZ once. That's a good start. Make the Reds play away at Melbourne. The game won't survive when we are 11 weeks in and had 3 oppertunites to see our team. That's a joke

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
I'd prefer him to stay at the Brumbies, but failing that I think the Rebels would benefit more by having him and he would be more likely to keep his form in front of the Wallaby coaches/selectors. Harsh, but I think it's true.

However, if Nic is happy with a deal to go to the Force, then he will have my best wishes and support, for what it's worth.
Interesting. I disagree with you and don’t think he would do better at the Rebels. The Rebels have far more stars than the Force and yet are not performing above them. Both teams are propping up the lower end of the ladder and have the same number of wins.
The force are now building a team, with the youngest squad in the comp. A couple of years under a quality coach like Simon Cron and they will be a strong team.

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well, they could make ethem tour NZ once. That's a good start. Make the Reds play away at Melbourne. The game won't survive when we are 11 weeks in and had 3 oppertunites to see our team. That's a joke
Yep, I agree touring NZ once, but wouldn't that mean they away a long time. Though if there any justice kiwi teams will travel to them next year shouldn't they?

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Yep, I agree touring NZ once, but wouldn't that mean they away a long time. Though if there any justice kiwi teams will travel to them next year shouldn't they?
They toured NZ for 3 weeks, then went back to NZ again. They played 4 away games against NZ. That is more games against NZ in NZ than total home games against anyone so far.
There is a real problem there.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
They toured NZ for 3 weeks, then went back to NZ again. They played 4 away games against NZ. That is more games against NZ in NZ than total home games against anyone so far.
There is a real problem there.
Couldn't agree more, seems they getting a raw deal. How is rest of season?

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Couldn't agree more, seems they getting a raw deal. How is rest of season?
Home to the Drua, Brumbies and Chiefs, away to the Rebels. Will end up with 6 home games, 7 away and one neutral. Not bad there, just the travel to NZ for 4 away games seems bizarre.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Injuries don't help especially when you have a team with limited depth. I would like to think if everybody was available then Wells wouldn't get near the team because you would end up with 6. Anstee 7. Tizzano and 8. Naisarani. Then you still have Pugh, Warren-Vosayaco, Koteka/Callan etc

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Injuries don't help especially when you have a team with limited depth. I would like to think if everybody was available then Wells wouldn't get near the team because you would end up with 6. Anstee 7. Tizzano and 8. Naisarani. Then you still have Pugh, Warren-Vosayaco, Koteka/Callan etc
Yep and there in lies the problem, limited depth equates to problem all super teams have to overcome if they wish to compete.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
yeah,but after that work was done on HBF stadium-the Perth Glory had to play 10 games at Macedonian park because of this issue
I think Perth Glory were really screwed over. But pretty poor effort from the ground stuffing up two of their key long term clients in the Force and the Glory