• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Force 06/05/2023

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Force scrum is a real issue here. Other than that they are matching the Crusaders.

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Force have no chance with Pickerill as ref. Has he ever called forward pass for a Kiwi team?

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Optimal Checklist for this fixture:

- Will Jordan shows he's still got it and carves scorched-earth shartblasted paths of red fury all over the rugby football park.
- Cantabs trail for the entire match and end up losing.
- Shiggins has a baby in his brain.

1. Went OK I thought, clearly saving scorched-earth shartblasted paths of red fury for a forthcoming encounter with Loss Bleus. As one does.
2. Yeah... nah, bruh.
3. I've got him on ignore right now but I'll unignore him later if (OK, when) Loss Bleus v Moana gets too muderously grim to watch & I needs me a good laff...

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I hope Nic White took notice of this game, LOL.
giphy.gif

"F*** the Force, f*** the Cantabs, I'm busy exercising here....."

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Force scrum is a real issue here. Other than that they are matching the Crusaders.
Force team is a real issue it seems. They really were poor today. To be honest when you get players like Chase Tiatia that go there because they can't get any starts at other super teams and then get's to be a starter every week.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Force team is a real issue it seems. They really were poor today. To be honest when you get players like Chase Tiatia that go there because they can't get any starts at other super teams the Hurricanes & Chiefs and then get's to be a starter every week.
FTFY.

He's not the problem, he has been pretty good. Their issue is their inability to build a team from one season to the next, which is not a criticism of their efforts, they get 11/10 for trying to. Their players just won't stick for whatever reason and they are forced to go on a global recruit every season to try to stay competitive. I don't want to be the one saying geography is an issue, but....

SteveWA

Charlie Fox (21)
I'm sure geography is an issue, but in fairness the Force only got a multi-year participation agreement last year so it was difficult to plan longer term. They are a young team with a few experienced players, whose depth is being tested and who have played 8 of the first 11 games on the road. There will be ups and downs but the young guys will learn from playing the best.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Just smoked by the crusaders. Force hardly looked like getting any points. Set up to fail though. For a team that spends that much time traveling not sure when they are suppose to train. Which is evedent.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Force have no chance with Pickerill as ref. Has he ever called forward pass for a Kiwi team?
Had no chance because we are no where near the quality. We look un coached and like we don't train. Most likely because of the travel. Pikeroll somehow thought crusaders knock ons where fine a few times. And the crusaders didn't have any straight line outs but he called the force for it straight away. Who cares though. It made no difference.