• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Reds Super Rugby R6 2020 Friday 4:05PM (Q)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Hamish Stewart can defend can't he.

So good at getting under a player in a double team tackle to drive them back.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Reds might regret not scoring there, I can see Mo'unga just standing deep & drilling it into the left corner in the second 40.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Rasta Mon has seen a no-arms tackle. Or a tackle without the ball. Right up there with his "onfield decision is try... I mean no try" a while back.

EDIT: Sanders in the bin, had to happen but I hope he maintains that standard after HT....

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Rasta Mon has seen a no-arms tackle. Or a tackle without the ball. Right up there with his "onfield decision is try. I mean no try" a while back.

EDIT: Sanders in the bin, had to happen but I hope he maintains that standard after HT..

That Sander's penalty so f***en stupid, he almost deserved a red FFS!!
Reds going well here, and being helped by a pretty incompetent Crusaders team!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Third time lucky?

Nope, even with (deservedly) 15 on 14.

Just to clarify what I mean by the wind, where it's coming from means there's basically nothing on the RHS of the field the way the Reds were playing in that half, but it will kick in big-time about 15-20m infield & get relatively stronger the closer to the LH touchline it gets. Hence Reds' 10 hooking that conversion so badly, hence also Enari's box kicks hanging up to varying degrees depending on where they're launched from. Will be tough enough for CruSadists to adjust to, Reds I would think will be all "wtf?".

Status
Not open for further replies.