• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders vs Blues a.k.a. NZ's festum odii

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
CruSadists: Will Jordan, Sevu Reece, Leicester Fainga’anuku, David Havili, George Bridge, Richie Mo’unga, Mitchell Drummond, Cullen Grace, Sione Havili Talitui, Ethan Blackadder, Sam Whitelock, Scott Barrett, Michael Ala'alatoa, Codie Taylor, George Bower. Reserves: Brodie McAlister, Tamaiti Williams, Oliver Jager, Mitchell Dunshea, Tom Sanders, Bryn Hall, Dallas McLeod, Manasa Mataele.

Loss Bleus: Stephen Perofeta, Mark Telea, Rieko Ioane (co-c), Tanielu Tele’a, Caleb Clarke, Harry Plummer, Jonathan Ruru; Hoskins Sotutu, Dalton Papalii (co-c), Blake Gibson, Sam Darry, Gerard Cowley-Tuioti, Nepo Laulala, Kurt Eklund, Karl Tu’inukuafe. Reserves: Soane Vikena, Marcel Renata, Ofa Tuungafasi, Taine Plumtree, Akira Ioane, Finlay Christie, Otere Black, AJ Lam.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
T-minus 27 hours for ignition sequence start on Apollo Blues V Death Star Operation MoonShart.

Boosters, stable.

Valves, stable.

Weather's looking real nice up here Houston, all systems are a go.

675318041nasa-shuttle-taking-off-gif.gif

Houston: "Checking command modules".
Dismal: "Launch is a GO".
W.Oldboy: "Hahaha, fat bloody cha
Z.Ero: "GPS Linear Confirmation; up, please".
Cyclo: "Excuse me but why am I strapped into this silly little sideways cha
Dismal: "Guidance is internal"
Z.Ero: "Godspeed the Vortex".
Dismal: "If not today then when?
W.Oldboy: "Never you dickhe
Dismal: "Mute; check".
Z.Ero: "Mute is a go".
Cyclo: "Ewwww, are you guys..... touching yourselves?"
Dismal: "Check, small self-touch is a go".

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Was kinda hoping that (a) duck shooting-season weather would arrive early & (b) CruSadists would adjust the game plan accordingly but instead it looks to be a warm (17C) day in the Chee with high cloud & not much wind (10-14k) & will almost certainly remain that way until well after the game.

Still hoping for a little of (b), though as the fancy-pants shit hasn't been working too well lately & Aucks will surely try to go all-in at the breakdown & I'm not sure we have a 7 who can counter the dual 7's the Aucks have picked.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Joe Wheeler has obviously served his penance, back on the pre-match panel & there being no Asians in either team they'll possibly let him do some post-match interviews, too :).

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How tf was that not accidental offside? If it didn't hit C-T it sure as shit hit KT on the way through. I s'pose we should be grateful he saw the non-grounding but tbf id rather have the scrum upfield than a gdo.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
T-minus 27 hours for ignition sequence start on Apollo Blues V Death Star Operation MoonShart.

Boosters, stable.

Valves, stable.

Weather's looking real nice up here Houston, all systems are a go.

675318041nasa-shuttle-taking-off-gif.gif

Houston: "Checking command modules".
Dismal: "Launch is a GO".
W.Oldboy: "Hahaha, fat bloody cha
Z.Ero: "GPS Linear Confirmation; up, please".
Cyclo: "Excuse me but why am I strapped into this silly little sideways cha
Dismal: "Guidance is internal"
Z.Ero: "Godspeed the Vortex".
Dismal: "If not today then when?
W.Oldboy: "Never you dickhe
Dismal: "Mute; check".
Z.Ero: "Mute is a go".
Cyclo: "Ewwww, are you guys... touching yourselves?"
Dismal: "Check, small self-touch is a go".

Houston, do you hear me?
Ground control, can you feel me?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Reece looking to get his AB jersey back from Clarke

At least Sotutu's realised he has to pull finger

Really just a tough training run for the Cantabs so far

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Classic Rieko. Fulfils his quota of one pass per three matches and throws it straight to the opposition.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Take the 3 & take your time doing it, 15-0 at oranges is a fair half's work.

Edit: assuming you don't fuck the shot up, of course.....

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Pretty poor effort for the Crusaders to only be ahead by 12 at home. So shameful, in fact, that I believe the entire team should do the honourable thing and break out the cyanide capsules during the halftime oranges.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well have to say the normal Blues from previous years have returned. Papali'i is having bloody good game, but apart from a good scrum what the shit are the rest of them doing? Caleb Clarke makes a break down as far as Reece to tackle him, and where are the supporting Blues players? Think they were back down the field wonder who was going to give them the ball so they could look like a star!:mad: Geez I hate that in rugby, "YA DUMB F***S RUGBY IS ABOUT SUPPORT"!!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ AB 12 for mine (with AL-B 13, obviously :)).

Dumb penalties & turnovers keeping Loss Bleus in this. Time to get Sanders out there, I think.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Black really shoulda got that.

Edit: could cost them five at t'other end........

And does. Is it too early to say "Game. Over. Mofos"? Probably is.