• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Discussion on ARU matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tblackadder

I wouldn't have offered a national coach with a win ration of approx. 50% another contract before evaluating the performance of the team at the world cup

really?

ireland and wales did the same thing.......obviously they did it to stop him being lured back to the abs.......

now if the abs lose you'll have deans and abs will home someone hopeless like ian foster or hansen....

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
I doubt the ABs would take him after the last time Deans had a go, and his results as a test head coach are simply woeful.

country rugby

Frank Nicholson (4)
anyone know what the go is at this stage?

I thought an announcement about the academy members was to be made during September, this year or next. As usual everything moves at snails pace and everybody is kept guessing, there are always a few in the know though, any of those out there who are willing to tell?

T

tblackadder

I wouldn't have offered a national coach with a win ration of approx. 50% another contract before evaluating the performance of the team at the world cup

well every things easy in hindsight

u have to make the call now....if you let the contract decision slide now and he performs OK even if not winning the RWC then he could get a better offer and be snapped up by others

plenty of other countries have done the same thing with their coaches pre RWC

so if ewen is tied to the reds for the immediate future....and robbie goes elsewhere who else do you want ? nucifora

remember your last coach was connolly (nuff said there)

Joe Mac

Arch Winning (36)
well every things easy in hindsight

u have to make the call now....if you let the contract decision slide now and he performs OK even if not winning the RWC then he could get a better offer and be snapped up by others

plenty of other countries have done the same thing with their coaches pre RWC

so if ewen is tied to the reds for the immediate future....and robbie goes elsewhere who else do you want ? nucifora

remember your last coach was connolly (nuff said there)

Hold the phone! Chris Hickey is off contract isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.