• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia, Saturday 3 December

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
We're just shit-house at picking ourselves up when things aren't going our way. Far more likely to drop our bundles.

Great year for Eddie and England, pretty poor year for Cheika and Aus you'd have to say. England are missing their best player too. Back to the drawing board

lpd

Jimmy Flynn (14)
We ship SO many points. Can't win games when we've shipped ~40 points in a number of our matches

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
We have a discipline problem but the problem is not so bad that the way we have been treated by refs over the past year can be justified.

I would've pulled the team from the field about 10 min ago if I was Moore. I've never been so disillusioned with World Rugby.

M

Moono75

Well we know Cheiks is Eddies bitch......again.

Same ol same ol from the Wallabies. Good but not good enought to be the best in the world. The blow torch was applied and they cracked under pressure. Some bad ref calls but where is the fight/

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Do you ever do anything but whinge? You were nowhere to be seen to say good things when your team score but straight on it when anything goes against you.
This is ridiculous. It's like last week. Every knock on or Attempted the over England win or It's not called on.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
We desperately need better ball-runners. Played far too much of that game behind the gain line, in our own half.
If we didn't have penalties called against us whenever we are attacking maybe it would be easier

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Peyper's been shocking but let's not pretend he was the difference. This was a dreadful performance, the Wallabies crumbled under pressure.

I suspected we had lost this at about the 20 minute mark after botching four tries (as we have pretty much every game this tour) but I wasn't expecting this much of a blowout.

SDR

Stan Wickham (3)
Well we know Cheiks is Eddies bitch..again.

Same ol same ol from the Wallabies. Good but not good enought to be the best in the world. The blow torch was applied and they cracked under pressure. Some bad ref calls but where is the fight/
Its pretty similar to earlier this year, the old rope-a-dope from Eddie - strong d from England then an intercept, a kick through on our ball and a try from a quick tap and we are dusted

M

Moono75

I'm calling it. Seen enough of Cheika as coach, time to move on and get started in time for the next WC.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Thank God that's the last game of the year. I can't take this bullshit any more. Impossible to compete when the other team can get away with everything. I would like to see the penalty count again.

Status
Not open for further replies.