• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia, Sunday 19 November 2:00am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I just cannot see us winning the forward battle even if Coleman was playing.

Scrum in particular will be targeted big time. Hopefully Sio holds his own and I'm pretty confident Keps will do well.

The real test will be the bench front row in that last 10-15 minutes

Agree Scrubber. I don’t know what Enever is like but Simmons is a great scrumming lock.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
All this talk of Simmo needing to step up, I don't think one individual in our cattle makes a particular difference this far out. They need to lift collectively and out muscle and out think the English pack. Simple.

Yes but we know players like McMahon and Hooper are more then likely to do this. Even Kepu, TPN and Sio have done this on many occasions (although will be tested at set-piece). Simmons has struggled more times then not. Hanigan same boat. Enever complete unknown. Either way, there can't be a weak link in the pack. England are too good in this regard.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
As a neutral hoping for an Aussie victory I hope Sio performs a little better at scrumtime today.
He was extremely lucky not to be pinged more against Wales & struggled against Francis who isn't the best scrummaging tighthead around. England will certainly be a step up in that regard.
England are very efficient at the moment, not exciting to watch but if you give them opportunities they'll take them.
Discipline is paramount, give away needless penalties and it'll be a long afternoon.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I reckon, at this point, reg is wrong. We are missing a couple of first choice back rowers, first choice lock and the second best fullback in the world. I wouldn't be unhappy with a courageous loss.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
England playing to the conditions.. and doing what they do best. Kicking high and pinning us to the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.