• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
For all the vocal Cooper zealots, let's see how well Cooper does behind a submissive forward pack.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Nah but seriously, that's why he's in the team. Exactly that, our best ball carrier in Hooper tried 5m out, no good. No other player in the world would've scored that, he was marked by 2 players and BOOM get the fuck outta the way.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
I think that this is the 10/12 combo that we need to work with moving forward. I'm a big Foley fan at Soop level, but Quade gives us something else.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)'s point of view:
images.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 203

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Yet another ruck penalty against us. 22 metres out. Here comes 3 points for White.

ENG 23 AUS 17. 43 minutes gone.

Beale on for Horne.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Nah but seriously, that's why he's in the team. Exactly that, our best ball carrier in Hooper tried 5m out, no good. No other player in the world would've scored that, he was marked by 2 players and BOOM get the fuck outta the way.

Sounds impressive, qwerty, must have 'looked' great?!!

El

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyone else wish nic white would spell his name properly. Petty, but just grinds my gears! Playing well tonight though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.