• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Well this time last year I was pumped and excited about the future of the Wallabies for 2015 RWC for a long time.... A Year on,its back to reality.....

Wallabies Coach MC is the Man to take the Wallabies to the RWC....

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
And so it came to pass:

The annointed saviour of Australian rugby finishes the NH tour with a worse record than the man he replaced.

We will make it out of the group stage next year, together with the poms, but that's about it unless we can find a scrummaging pack between now and then.

See youse all in the new year when S15 starts.

El

Bob McCowan (2)
Are you really putting the boot into our substitute scrumhalf when we were dicked by the Pommy pack for 80 minutes?

Reckon it could have been a slightly different story if it was genia. White continues to make poor decisions, and memorable mistakes. Genia is on the up and up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Well that's it for the season. Final game was one of the worst we played all season in the end so probably good time to break and regroup.

The biggest issue is still the scrum. We've definitely got our best props out there and there is only so much our best hooker can add. I'm not sure anything can be done about it tbh.

On tonight's performances, I thought To'omua, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and Hooper ended up the standouts. Skelton good impact. The whole front row, Phipps and Horne were very poor and the rest a mixed bag.

The backs generally are great to watch if a little erratic and may just need time to gel. Foley, Kuridrani and Speight have been the finds of the year. The forwards were really well beaten tonight and that's been a theme of the EOYT. We still have Moore, Fardy and Palu to come back in - hopefully they can stem the damage.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Shunted all over the park in scrum and maul.

Pulver rugby has intensified our lack of respect for serious strength training.

Oh, when will they ever learn?
Oh, when will they ever learn?
Yeah, the pack was hammered.

However, it's been like that for over a decade.

MrTabua

Larry Dwyer (12)
fuckin folau can't kick and can't pass, yet everyone rides his fucking cock
We're all a little drunk. But fuck off! In the nicest possible way. Folau is great as a fullback, and great for Australian rugby, mate.

Go support rugby league with your comments.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I just can't get over the selections how players like Alexander and Robinson keep getting selected is mind boggling. Don't give me this shit about no one else available there are plenty of other props out there it's not like they could do any worse.

Why have a guy like Faulkner in the squad and not play him use it as a development.

Once again beale gets on and does nothing but run sideways and drop the ball

Cooper was ok but is just to flighty and white was meh

I'm so sick and tired of the same old crap from this team and its coaching staff

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
From heaven to hell is a step

We almost beat ABs in Brisbane with outstanding performance, to be defeated by almost all European :(

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I just can't get over the selections how players like Alexander and Robinson keep getting selected is mind boggling. Don't give me this shit about no one else available there are plenty of other props out there it's not like they could do any worse.

Why have a guy like Faulkner in the squad and not play him use it as a development.

Faulkner is there for the same reason Man-Rea is...........

Alexander is our 2nd best tighthead, by some margin........ And that's a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.