• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England vs Argentina - Live chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRIX

Arriba Los Pumas

cartoon_speedy_gonzales-5258.jpg

Victorian Reds Fan

Bob Loudon (25)
The English are probably my most hated team in any sport, including Carlton! Will be at the 'G tomorrow to hopefully see the Bombers thrash them. Meanwhile, let's see the Pumas get up.

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Pool A = NZ, France, Canada, Jpn and Tonga
Pool B = Scotland, Argentina, England, Georgia and Romania.
The winner of A plays 2nd in pool B.
The winner of B plays 2nd in pool A.
Was hoping NZ wd finish 2 so they wd play England in the QFs.
But based on the way Scotland played, Argentina cd finish 2nd ?

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Even looking at the crowd the Argies look like the supporters you'd want to hang out with as a neutral. Though I have no neutral feelings about this game, get into them Pumas!

BarneySF

Bob Loudon (25)
Hate England and hate Chris Ashton: "It is hard to mark me because I'm on the wing, but if the opposition want to do that, it will just leave gaps somewhere else. I'm not going to change the way I play so we'll see if teams can stop me."

B

BRIX

Hate England and hate Chris Ashton: "It is hard to mark me because I'm on the wing, but if the opposition want to do that, it will just leave gaps somewhere else. I'm not going to change the way I play so we'll see if teams can stop me."

Well, his team mate Tuilangi did punch him in the head in the Northampton/Leicester fixture so let's hope there's plenty of miss-reads and communication breakdowns throughout the tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.