• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I wish they gave a more detailed breakdown of the scoring. You had Genia who got a measly 7.1 for what I thought was a pretty good game + a try.

Run metres and tackle busts seem to count for the most points, hence why you should be stacking your team with as many fullbacks as possible.

I attached some of the scoring parameters.

A try is the most but it only counts for 5. A typical fullback will run 100m+ a match in kick returns which is already 10 points.

Edit: http://www.fantasyrugbydraft.com/howtoplay#5

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 218

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Holy smokes, well done to anyone with a Hurricane back this week.
Don't think I've ever seen individual scores this high before:
Savea - 59.4.
TJ - 30.
Ben Lam - 90.8
Laumape - 37.8
Beauden Barrett - 82.6

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Well when the opposite winger scores 4 it's a bit distracting.

In contrast:

Koroibete
Metres gained 0
Turnovers conceded 1
Tackles made 3
Tackles missed 4

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Well when the opposite winger scores 4 it's a bit distracting.

In contrast:

Koroibete
Metres gained 0
Turnovers conceded 1
Tackles made 3
Tackles missed 4

Yep I had the Koroibete in my team, up against a team with Mafi, Jordie Barrett, Ben Lam and McKenzie.
It seems that those outrageous scores I posted above have been revised, with Lam now sitting on half his previous score of 45.4 instead of 90.8.

EDIT: also I took your advice of including fullbacks because of their run metres they chalk up.
Ben Smith, apparent best full back in the world snagged me a solid -0.3 points. Even I don't have to be an accountant to tell that's shit aha.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Holy smokes, well done to anyone with a Hurricane back this week.
Don't think I've ever seen individual scores this high before:
Savea - 59.4.
TJ - 30.
Ben Lam - 90.8
Laumape - 37.8
Beauden Barrett - 82.6
I have Lam but they seem to be doubling their scores for some reason, e.g. if you click on lam and look at his stats it says he scored 8 tries. Still happy when the corrected scores come out though!

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
And just like that I'm down into 9th - my W/L record is starting to look like the 2016 & 2017 Reds.....

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
If you ignore Thorn'n m'side it's a pretty even comp at the moment. I'm coming third with a 4/3 ratio.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
You gotta feel for Justice for Quade in this round, second highest score out of everyone yet still gets well beat.

Interesting round too, the top three of the table all lost with Thorn finally getting his first L.

Bit of a shake up to come or an abnormal round?

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
M8 the only person i feel sorry for is me. Woulda won for surely if Barrett didnt get scratched. instead i lose by 5 points.

Edit: Scored the most points but only 4/8. Rubbish.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Wow, even after that Reds performance I somehow snuck in with a win....

(Although it seems by win is more likely due to Reg fielding a team full of players on a bye....)

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Daugunu has taken over the goal kicking duties for the reds in today’s match.

If he can hold onto this job and is accurate with the boot. He has some serious fantasy value going forward

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
fucken subbed out big Mataele for Peni given one was starting and the other wasnt. What a mistake that was.

Lesson learned. Never pick an Aussie where another national is available.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Just having a look at the fantasy table and I was sure that it was broken because I couldn't see how the other fantasy teams are going. Then I realised that it's actually semi final time and I somehow scrapped in, despite coming in 5th on points. Gotta feel for you Derps, you placed 2nd in points, but no where to be seen in the Semis..

Oh well, something about playing the team in front of you..

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
So picked my team before anyone was named then forgot to check and change. Had a heap of players out. It wasnt pretty but I'll take the win

Status
Not open for further replies.