• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Rugby Draft 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I'm somehow 2 from 2 here :O

That may change very quickly seeing as I have both Lukhan & Hendrik Tui in my squad... (Anyone know when we can trade players)

Go to the Player Hub tab and all the free agents are there. If another team releases someone there is normally a waiver period, in this case the player with the lowest waver rank on the table will get the player if more than one team request him.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I'm 2/2 in the GAGR comp, thanks to D Mac and had a win in the GAGR2Late one thanks to Dyantyi getting 54.1 points.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
After tonight I should get some points for that Reds front row...

EDIT: scrap that, just checked points and it looks like I'm getting owned :eek:

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
It was a pleasure dillyboy, only a heap of negative points for my players will save you. Reds front row earned good points, they will all year, but Stewart not getting time and Lafaele going off didn't help you. DHP yellow card doesn't help too.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Nanai or Maddocks?

Edit: also, Barrett or du Preez? Keeping in mind du Preez is facing the Sunwolves.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
So in the Rebels romp over the Brumbies, Debrezceni managed to accumulate 0.7 of 1 point at fly half. How the fuck does that happen?

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Well that was a terrible round for me - I think it's time to dump some players.....

My flyhalf pick of Stewart hasn't exactly paid off.....

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Check out team C in our comp that doesn’t even have an active manager! Lucky Whiteley and kriel didn’t play and at least I still have 4 players left to play!
aa9ac5a20fdfa6e5c9b2e3e16d8cac7b.jpg

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Looks like I'm up for a drubbing again this week - let's hope my Reds contingent can come home strong in a few hours time....

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Looks like I'm up for a drubbing again this week - let's hope my Reds contingent can come home strong in a few hours time..

I wish they gave a more detailed breakdown of the scoring. You had Genia who got a measly 7.1 for what I thought was a pretty good game + a try.

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Whoever is Brads Battler (reds fan?) in GAGR2LATE must be contemplating the bittersweet trade off of fantasy football. Looks like he had me beat tbh and then in the 79th minute Daugunu runs 100m and scores a try to finish with 30 points! (Currently have a 30 point or so lead)

You want to see the Reds do well but you don't want to see your opponent in fantasy succeed. A Massive trade off IMO with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.