• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fantasy Super rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Speight scored very well this week. As a Force fan, I'm devastated, but as a fantasy team manager I couldn't be happier. What a conflict

HSM

Allen Oxlade (6)
I had the brilliant idea to leave Speight on the bench this week. In my defense, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) had been scoring well and looked full of confidence. Speight had been playing well but not scoring. I didn't expect a huge total from AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) at Loftus, but after Speight's performance it obviously turned out to be the wrong decision, and will cost me my cup tie barring a miracle. Anyone else with a howler this week?

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
First time under 300 in a year, I'm 100 ahead of my opponent but he has five players left to score, as opposed to my one (and he's a prop.........)
Had Ben Franks, Brad Shields and Henry Speight on the bench.........

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I had the brilliant idea to leave Speight on the bench this week. In my defense, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) had been scoring well and looked full of confidence. Speight had been playing well but not scoring. I didn't expect a huge total from AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) at Loftus, but after Speight's performance it obviously turned out to be the wrong decision, and will cost me my cup tie barring a miracle. Anyone else with a howler this week?

I left Speight on the bench for Bernard Foley. That, along with the poor week from Moore (my captain), will likely cost me my cup round.

My cup round opponent (Biddick, if that is anyone here) was actually going really well anyway. He also picked Lealiifano as captain, the bastard. Biddick is on 308 with three players left to go, whereas I am on 262 with five players left to go (two of which are the same players).

Argh.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
At 330 atm with Captain Robinson still left to play. Serfontein a great success, but I can't believe that after much deliberation I transferred in Franks over Slipper!!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I am currently 33 points behind in my cup game but I have Pyle, George Whitelock and James O'Connor still to play. My opponent has Israel Dagg. We both have Owen Franks left so that won't affect things.

This should go down to the wire. Hopefully I can claw back the deficit!

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
yeah Im out of the cup. He gets JOC (James O'Connor) off the bench and is beating me by 30 points already.

my points keep going down as well :(

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
every single one of my bench players outscored a starting player for me
with a whopping season worst of 232 and now a drop down to 19th in gagr and a drop from 47th to 424th i concede that my season is all but over
its been a good run, ive had fun.. but now ive cracked the shits hard and will likely give up
good luck to the rest of you~

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Agonised for over a quarter of an hour going up and down the stats before picking AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) over Folau. Not my finest hour. All my reasoning was totally logical, but Fantasy can be cruel sometimes.

namtrak

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Slipped up to 5th in the GGR before adjustments - pretty happy with that, but sitting at 6th in our private cash head-to-head league. Gets pretty competitive when its for coin - go figure

Fly

Bob McCowan (2)
wtf happened to kahui?
i was counting on big points from him and now its gunna hurt me big time
Does anyone know what happened with Kahui?
And, if the cat didn't play - why would you get no points from your Center off the bench? (Tapuai)

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
cause i risked saili on the bench using my extra sub on another change
im finsihed now- that wasnt the only thing that hurt me> but it sure hurt cause id spent ages agonising over him and oconner> and to top it off oconner scored well

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
I'm taking it that Kahui didn't play on the weekend which will save my ass as I had O'Conner on the bench.

Not the first time the Crusaders have f**kd up my rugby weekend....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.