• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

FIRE UP WALLABY FANS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneySF

Bob Loudon (25)
You know your all going to be seeing red,
You know your all going to be left red faced with embarrassment in the Wallabies performance.

So just think RED RED RED

$(KGrHqJHJFMFErQr90zOBRiPzEieq!~~60_35.JPG

Come on Lions

34589038.jpg

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Tex "The boy are going to slaughter the sheep shagging soap dodging potato farming tightarses".

A man after my own heart.

Go you good things.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
As I said on the match forum, great sign of 'Roo screwing a Lion on Ch 10 news tonight, "rooting for the wallabies". Sign is in a paddock near Tullamarine Airport. Ch 10 news also had good segment on catering (food and booze) at Suncorp Stadium. Female reporter was wearing a (must have) gold plastic Wallabies safari helmet! Well done Ch 10.

Da Munch

Chris McKivat (8)
I've been watching the 1989 tests on ABC's iview to fire up, not that I need it, I'm already itchy as. I've got 1/2 way through the second test so I think I should stop now cause the Wallabies are ahead but lose the series so they must lose from now on. And how were the rules back then? stomping on some ones head, clearly seen by the touchy is a penalty, no yellow or red just a penalty and at a time when at least half the Wallabies are bleeding profusely from punches etc off the ball from the Lions - bloody dirty bunch of cheating bastards they are, not much has changed :D

Observations from the games;
1. I've got no idea what the line out rules were back then, full arm penalty and kick out and the opposition gets the throw in?
2. How bloody fast were the scrums back then and set pieces in general, like setting up for line outs etc - compared with the cheating scum on Tuesday having a 5 minute conference for every lineout (which they then lost :D), I really hope the ref tells them that's not on tomorrow at Helm's Deep
3. I haven't heard a "Go You Good Things" from Buddha yet, he must of started using that later on and on that;

"GO YOU GOOD THINGS"

Reactions: BDA

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
I'll be in New York for game one. Still trying to find somewhere that is showing it live. Thankfully I will back home for the other two.
Have you checked with The Australian?

Oh sorry, now I've read the rest of the thread I see people have already directed you there! They should be showing it, oddly enough there are many Aussies there usually ;)

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Fuck yeah, the game is almost upon us.
Gonna watch it with some indifferent rugby fans, and convert them to heavensgame!

Go the men in green and gold!!!

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
I will be sitting in front the tele half naked with slippers on cause it still goddamn early here

Tex "The boy are going to slaughter the sheep shagging soap dodging potato farming tightarses".

A man after my own heart.

Go you good things.
I am really confused here? Who are you referring to the Aussies or the Lions?

antimony

Herbert Moran (7)
I'd seen 15 people in wallabies gear before 8 o'clock this morning, the city was awash with people with strange accents last night.

The occasion is building!

Everyone out and onto the streets find somone in red and tell them why they'll loose tonight!

Suggested reasons: they haven't had a shower in over a year; a cat fight will break out in the dressing sheds before the game between Farrel and Hibbard about who has the best hair and they'll be to busy sulking to play; Will Genia, James Horwill.

Happy

Alex Ross (28)
I will be in the Aussie bar in Bangla Road, Phuket in my Wallabies gear. I get excited for every test match, but extra pumped for this one. My missus reckons I won't be able to shout at the tv in public like I do at home. I fear she is sadly mistaken.

By the Looks of this thread we will have someone in every time zone representing the mighty green and gold.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Tonight is our coming of age, wallaby fans. We simply have to show up to support in green and gold. We have to roar with approval at every error the lions make, every kick that one bounces out, every high ball folau takes, every snipe genia makes.

for once, I think the Reds overused tag is acceptable

THIS IS OUR FORTRESS.

Correction:

THIS IS OUR FUCKING FORTRESS

nugget

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Went to the game tonight, best game atmosphere i can ever remember at any game. Was Surrounded by Lions fans, they were brilliant. They kept asking us when are we gonna sing Waltzing Matilda. And it didn't happen. They were quite disappointed in our efforts. With all the stuff going around that us Aussies had to out sing the Lions fans at the game surely this was the time.

Has "down under" replaced Waltzing Matilda??? Surely not?

Anyway WM was not sung at Suncorp tonight. Shame.

Awesome game, apart from the losing bit. But the joy in the Welshmen and Welshwomen around us almost made up for it. Love it!

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Unlike Suncorp and Docklands where we have great records, the Wallabies recent record at Stadium Australia is atrocious. 5 losses from the last 6 outings!!!

On Saturday night, we can't be having the stands dominated by Red!

It's time to Fire Up Sydney Wallabies Fans!! Fire up in your homes, fire up in the streets and for crying out loud, FIRE UP IN THE STANDS!!!

I've had e'bloody'nough of the "Sea of Red"!!!

It's time for the "Golden Shower" to piss all over their parade!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.