1. England will beat World Champions and #1 ranked side Australia 2-1 next year.
That's quite a prediction. What makes you say that?
I hope I'm wrong but he doesn't seems to be developing as fast as we might have hoped. From what I've seen, he spends most of his time on the bench for Qld Country. If the Reds don't sign him soon he might end up going elsewhere.
The 18 yr old signed off youtube isnt playing 1st grade rep footy 6months after school? If he has a wise head he will realise that its ok to be behind other professionals. Iirc both country props have s15 exp.
Hopefully he is patient. Schoolboy scrums are a bit different to prems let alone the next step. The worst thing he could is go to rebels(or other) because he is promised a start or bench spot in the squad.
He needs 80mins week in week out.
1. Wallabies will win Bledisloe in 2016 - then hang onto it for the majority until 2020.
2. Cheika will remain as Coach for Japan 2020.
3. Japan Super Rugby will Stumble at first - and Singapore Matches will not last thru 2017.
4. South African Super Rugby Sides will fill bottom two places for at least two of next 3 years.
5. More Pain for Reds til at least 2018 - Tahs to take a title in same duration.
1. People will still talk about the massive potential USA has for rugby. While the team still consistently under performs
2. Every NRC game will be shown on foxtel.
3. Reece Robinson will carve up the super rugby comp. in 2016 & 2017
4. Andrew Kelleway will tour with the wallabies within the next 2 years.
5. Wallaby scrums to improve even more & be outright #1 in the world.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We'll see. There next gen are much, much better than those they will be replacing and they have a pro league in the works set for 2017. My prediction on the USA front is that they'll crack the top 10 in the next 5 years.