• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Five Big Predictions 2015-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

I hope I'm wrong but he doesn't seems to be developing as fast as we might have hoped. From what I've seen, he spends most of his time on the bench for Qld Country. If the Reds don't sign him soon he might end up going elsewhere.

How could Taniela possibly develop any faster, he is the only 18year old prop in the NRC. He held down a Premier Grade starting position at tight-head all year.

If you expected more then you probably set unrealistic expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
How could Taniela possibly develop any faster, he is the only 18year old prop in the NRC. He held down a Premier Grade starting position at tight-head all year.

If you expected more then you probably set unrealistic expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't he start 3 or 4 games in the second half of the NRC? Definitely started at least 2. Scrumed well, good involvement around the park, his trademark powerful ball running that netted him three tries. Probably doesn't make the impact you'd hope for from a guy built as he his in the tackle but as you allude to, he's only 18.

He's had a great first year out of school snd from my perspective the early signs are very positive. I really have to question how much of the NRC BDA watched this season to think he's struggled.

meck01

Frank Row (1)
1 - Wallabies win the bledisloe
2 - The reds get a new coach - PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
3 - Argentina to keep improving and win a Rugby Championship/Super Rugby Title
4 - New Zealand come back to the pack - still #1/2 though
5 - Japan to improve

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
1. Argentina franchise to dominate Super Rugby (currently paying $21 to win it next year)
2. Super Rugby V Top 14 winners match won't happen
3. Sydney 7s will be a rousing success
4. Fiji mens and Aus womens 7s will win Olympic gold
5. Some big name team will be the victim of a cyber attack and have their game plans leaked.

BaysideBird

Bill Watson (15)
1. Argentina franchise to dominate Super Rugby (currently paying $21 to win it next year)
2. Super Rugby V Top 14 winners match won't happen
3. Sydney 7s will be a rousing success
4. Fiji mens and Aus womens 7s will win Olympic gold
5. Some big name team will be the victim of a cyber attack and have their game plans leaked.

You reckon that the Oz women's 7s will beat NZW 7's? The NZ women's team won the first 4 tournaments in the world series and had practically sealed the title before start of the fifth.

Status
Not open for further replies.