• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Brumbies 25 March 2022 @ HBF Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
The gate at the tackle has been very wide for years. There are hardly any penalties in any game for side entry. I am not sure this game was any different. (Personally I would like to see this cleaned up a bit)
The recent changes to entry actually narrowed the gate - particularly on any players involved in tackling the ball carrier.
I don't really mind how it's reffed as long as there is consistency for both teams and from game to game.

griffins

Bill Watson (15)
The gate at the tackle has been very wide for years. There are hardly any penalties in any game for side entry. I am not sure this game was any different. (Personally I would like to see this cleaned up a bit)
Gate has to be wider if you're cracking down on head contact. Only way to avoid a shoulder to head of jackal is to angle the cleanout. Can't police both.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you appear to be accusing ForceFan of fabricating the numbers.

I'm suggesting that FF (Folau Fainga'a)'s bias is clouding his judgement... the claims that one side somehow benefited from systematically cheating without the referee taking notice is simply laughable.

SteveWA

Charlie Fox (21)
I'm suggesting that FF (Folau Fainga'a)'s bias is clouding his judgement... the claims that one side somehow benefited from systematically cheating without the referee taking notice is simply laughable.

It shouldn’t be too hard to point out any factual errors.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
So I take it you can't refute ForceFan's assertion?

I believe that seriously entertaining said accusations would be a waste of time, because on face value alone they're bullshit.

So I guess no, I can't refute such bold claims from the single fan of a losing team that consistently blatant cheating was somehow overlooked by the independent match officials and commentators...

SteveWA

Charlie Fox (21)
So you care enough to question someone's integrity and judgement but not to actually check what they are saying? I did go back and check, especially the first 20 minutes. You might find it interesting to do the same. At very least you'll get to see some good tries from the Brumbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.