• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Chiefs Rnd 6 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
HT 8-9, chiefs getting outmuntered here but somehow ahead, look like they came straight to stadium from the airport, barely fired a shot yet.

Feral stuff from Force loosies, they might want to save some energy for the Hamtown jailbreak that could break out in the last 20

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Boys are playing well and harassing the Chiefs but will need to create more if they're going to hold these blokes. I'm also worried that we've turned down points too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
Is it not possible to have ABC Radio call the Super games like they do with cricket Tests? If I was in a bar and Greg Martin started to rabbit on I'd walk out leaving my drink on the counter. Life is too short to spend it in the company of half-wits. "Is that really worth three points?" after the local team - the whinge is only ever when the local team get pinged - were penalised for a high shot. Yes, you nong, it's covered in the Laws of the Game.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Is it not possible to have ABC Radio call the Super games like they do with cricket Tests? If I was in a bar and Greg Martin started to rabbit on I'd walk out leaving my drink on the counter. Life is too short to spend it in the company of half-wits. "Is that really worth three points?" after the local team - the whinge is only ever when the local team get pinged - were penalised for a high shot. Yes, you nong, it's covered in the Laws of the Game.

Similar to the comment when Alby was pinged early in the half for mountain climbing on one of the Chiefs- something along the lines of "the soles are only rubber, and he only weighs 75 kg"

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
anscombeDamon.jpg
anyone agree with this comparison?

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
^^^ Don't think I've ever noticed that similarity, but they do look similar to me.

Poor K. Longbottom, that did not look good. Hopefully he'll be ok.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
I haven't got time to look at the current Laws yet, but the Force hooker with his whole leg on the ground and a full set of sprigs on display before the ball was fed used to be a hanging offence.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Chiefs forwards completely manshamed in the last 10 minutes.

Completely awake for the Reds match now!

Fucking amazing win. Godwin and the forward pack were just immense in the final stages of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.