• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force v Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Mark Lawrence you idiot Pocock was tackling the player!

This is just embarrassing by the Force.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Not looking good for the whole franchise, I can't see Pocock wanting to stay in this rabble of a team. Without Sharpe and Pocock they'll fold.

M

Moono75

not much to like about the Force in this one, Hope there are some key signings on the way.

Charlemagne

Frank Nicholson (4)
Very disappointed in the Force, did not expect them to win this one but this is just pathetic rugby it looks like they have given up for the season already, most of them could not tackle a hot meal!!!

M

Moono75

....at least I've learnt how to count over 20. Educational...thank you Shorks,

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Only caught the 2nd half but can't see much possible good for the force to salvage from that. Terrible defensive display.

Sharks looked good but didn't really have to work that hard.

Force seemed over it, the effort was just non existent, hopefully the pull it back together at home, there a much better team than that.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Looks like life after Rugby for pocock is not a Coach...

And that is the 1st i've seen a penalty for a player touching number 9 this year... Genia get belted most games and you can see his frustration

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Looks like life after Rugby for pocock is not a Coach...

And that is the 1st i've seen a penalty for a player touching number 9 this year... Genia get belted most games and you can see his frustration

I thought the refs have been quite strict on this most of the time this year.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Just watched the game. God what a messy pile of crap. The Force were woeful. The Sharks really have no structure to speak of and score tries on the back of indivudual brilliance.

It really is time for Plumtree to pack his bags. This side has not been coached well and their discipline has always been their downfall.

Alan

Bob McCowan (2)
I agree the Sharks have been terrible this year & have been lucky. The saving grace is that they now have a better front row & Bismark is playing well, but that's all. The bad news is that the commentators mentioned John Plumtree might be on his way to Perth to coach the Force??? The Force need allowance for more marquee players or get some decent signings quickly. All quiet at the moment from Rugby WA website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom