• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force Vs Rebels - Rd4 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Seeing a reply of the rebels try. Defiantly held up as well as didn't place the ball immediately

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Godwin needs to distribute in 12 more. He hasn't passed much tonight maybe roselia isn't putting himself in the right areas for Godwin to pass

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I think u are underestimating the force in the first 27 min. The rebels could do nothing. Nothing to stop that

Agree about the Force. They came out & played brilliantly, not knocking that at all. But the Rebels clearly haven't had their mind on the job either, they've made some crap errors even under no pressure like Woodwards kick for touch that went too far. Too much stuff like that happening. I don't think Jones should have been on the bench for this game either.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
[q uote="AngrySeahorse, post: 577306, member: 2881"]Agree about the Force. They came out & played brilliantly, not knocking that at all. But the Rebels clearly haven't had their mind on the job either, they've made some crap errors even under no pressure like Woodwards kick for touch that went too far. Too much stuff like that happening. I don't think Jones should have been on the bench for this game either.[/quote]

Very hard when playing catchup rugby.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Might be an omen mate! Stay away for the next game and see how they go. Take one for the team!
I wouldn't mind if I could watch It or listen but being stuck in bum fuck no where is killing me will enjoy watching the replay tomorrow though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Hodgson MOM. Disappointing Higgers could not step up and lead from the front, he should have been a lot more involved.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Congrats Force. Brilliant rugby. With the exception of Jones, Smith and Weeks and the Kiwi whatshisname off the bench the entire team needs to be hung out to dry. Starting with McGahan, followed closely by Woodward.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Great game force. I think we have a lot to improve on. The second half was poor in attack. Absolute dominant first 30 and dominant in defence all game

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I wouldn't mind if I could watch It or listen but being stuck in bum fuck no where is killing me will enjoy watching the replay tomorrow though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You'll be right mate, I'm sure the Woolorama is worth missing this for ;)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Great game force. I think we have a lot to improve on. The second half was poor in attack. Absolute dominant first 30 and dominant in defence all game
It's hard to enjoy wins like this because they are such an anomaly. If they come out and play like this for the rest of the year there would be some optimism, but unfortunately I just view this as one of the 4 wins we will get this year.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
It's hard to enjoy wins like this because they are such an anomaly. If they come out and play like this for the rest of the year there would be some optimism, but unfortunately I just view this as one of the 4 wins we will get this year.
We have a lot to improve on and if we can we will go alright. The rebels are a great side and we made them look silly. The tahs are probably in the top 2 in the comp. brumbies had a huge win against the hurricanes. Wait till we play some more teams that are not at the top end of the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.