• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force Vs Waratahs, Round 17 - Saturday 15th July, NIB Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
Do it. Taf did, hehe

Haha, that he did!
I'll have to pass this time, left it too late & flights got pricey.

I was there for the Chiefs game, a friend sorted me out with some great seats!
I'd been at the Tahs V Kings game the night before, the Force V Chiefs was a much better spectacle.
20170422_094410275_iOS.jpg

L

Leo86

Haha, that he did!
I'll have to pass this time, left it too late & flights got pricey.

I was there for the Chiefs game, a friend sorted me out with some great seats!
I'd been at the Tahs V Kings game the night before, the Force V Chiefs was a much better spectacle.
View attachment 9506

I reckon im in that photo.

Was a good game. Usually a hell of a lot more cowbells but was still a good atmosphere.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Force Team. Good to see some sentimentality with Hodgson named captain (this is from another email sent to members)

Road Safety Western Force v Waratahs
  1. Pek Cowan
  2. Tatafu Polota-Nau
  3. Tetera Faulkner
  4. Matt Philip
  5. Adam Coleman
  6. Ross Haylett-Petty
  7. Matt Hodgson
  8. Isi Naisarani
  9. Michael Ruru
  10. Peter Grant
  11. Alex Newsome
  12. Bill Meakes
  13. Curtis Rona
  14. Marcel Brache
  15. Dane Haylett-Petty
Reserves
16. Anaru Rangi
17. Francois van Wyk
18. Shambeckler Vui
19. Lewis Carmichael
20. Richard Hardwick
21. Ian Prior
22. Jono Lance
23. James Verity-Amm
https://www.westernforce.com.au/art...du.au&l=267_HTML&u=27014409&mid=6387830&jb=14

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
Gee Tahs fans, your answer on who should play at 13 next year is in that video. No not Latu, the man who made the initial break ;)

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
Why is latu out? Still in the naughty chair?

I think Taf will school both of our guys in latu's absence.

M

Moono75

You smell that? Do you smell that? Desperation....Tah desperation son. Nothing in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Tahs desperation in the morning.

Lets go FORCE!!

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Yeah I reckon Force will get up in a tight one - a real knock-down, drag-out arm wrestle where they just refuse to quit.

Hodgo to score the winning try 3 minutes after the bell.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
You smell that? Do you smell that? Desperation..Tah desperation son. Nothing in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Tahs desperation in the morning.

Lets go FORCE!!

I wish they'd show some desperation! I see destitution, desolation, disarray, discombobulation, disjointedness, and dismay. I stick with my original tip - Force by 20-ish.

M

Moono75

Rain forecast this afternoon from around 5pm onwards. Tah tears to follow from 7.15pm ;)

Damn you Super Rugby!! You have drained the spirit, the competitive banter, the very bone marrow of life from the poor Tahs supporters on GAGR! Can they pull out a Lazarus with a triple bypass at Force field??

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Looks like good numbers at the ground but everyone is hiding undercover rain was coming into the main stand horizontaly not so long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.