• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Forum Formating

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustycruiser

Billy Sheehan (19)
Is there a forum setting (maybe in my profile) where I can actually use more than 40% of my screen? Or is this a global software setting? This is what I see. The threads are scrunched up in the middle on less than 1/4 of the screen, with a second 1/4 given to all the podcast and twitter fluff. And 50% is just empty space. Can you set the software to fill the screen? Cheers

Screenshot:

screenshot.jpg

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Yes there is. Sorry I can't remember where but there is a drop down menu near the top of the Page in your preferences somewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

rustycruiser

Billy Sheehan (19)
Thanks Sully.

For any other dummies (like me), under user name -> preferences -> forum style. Choose a style other than G&GR v2.1

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Or scroll right to the bottom, on the far left of the green bar at the bottom is a link, saying the style you are using now, to the style chooser.

Same selections as above.

Parse

Bill Watson (15)
Excellent, glad I found this thread, the forum formatting was driving me nuts.

Now if only I can adjust the formatting of the rest of the site? Is that possible? It's also very skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.