• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Forum Migration - Questions and Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Ahhh nice work on the upgrade!

The only feedback I can offer, is; Is it possible to change the white into a creamer colour? There's a lot of white space going on and all of it makes the screen, well very bright!

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
It had an issue with your particular avatar, apparently doesn't like it when the longest side is more than double the length of the shortest side.
I put a similar one up for you, is this ok?
No worries moses.

Cheers

Pieman

Ward Prentice (10)
Looks like I missed Uni - which other team is missing?
club_sprite.png
Brissie clubs? Or am I missing something.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
With tapatalk the preview text for each thread shows the very post instead of the first unread or latest post now.

If that can be changed back that would be great but if not it's a small thing and I can live with it.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
The only thing that could be improved - other than the tapatalk thing - is the Qld Reds logo should have "Super Rugby Champions" under it. :p

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Good call, I'll see what I can do......

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Not a major issue Moses, but at the bottom of the page there used to be a "Top" button, was heaps easier to use that to get up the top, rather than scrolling to go back to the What's New or navigation buttons. hard to put back?

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Also not a major issue but I just saw a post of mine previously where I had embedded a video from vimeo, now it just appears as the link surrounded by [Video]

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Also, in the previous format I changed my settings to view 40 posts per page and now it has reverted to the standard 20 posts, I can't seem to find anywhere to change this back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
Also not a major issue but I just saw a post of mine previously where I had embedded a video from vimeo, now it just appears as the link surrounded by [Video]

I noticed that it's the same for Youtube videos that previously were embedded.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Not a major issue Moses, but at the bottom of the page there used to be a "Top" button, was heaps easier to use that to get up the top, rather than scrolling to go back to the What's New or navigation buttons. hard to put back?
No home button on your keyboard?
Also, in the previous format I changed my settings to view 40 posts per page and now it has reverted to the standard 20 posts, I can't seem to find anywhere to change this back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Looks like this isn't an option, one of the big things with Xen is they've removed a shitload of bloat and some of these options got left behind. I'll have a look if there's a way though.
I noticed that it's the same for Youtube videos that previously were embedded.
I'll look into migrating these..

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Thanks Moses... Our mobile phone carriers could learn a lot from you about customer service

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
That is not an option in XenForo. I am pretty sure this is intentional so as to keep the page links consistent within a thread.
Guess that's the answer for now - it's currently set at 25 which I reckon is a pretty good mix of performance and content...

Status
Not open for further replies.