• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

France v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Thats strange, what happened to the French scrum over 2 years ago, i seem to remember they were a small but very efficient scrummaging front row?

Yeah they were excellent a few years ago and their scrum was a real weapon. There's still plenty of good French scrummagers knocking around the top 14 but PSA doesn't seem to fancy any of them.

BabyBlueElephant

Darby Loudon (17)
Thats strange, what happened to the French scrum over 2 years ago, i seem to remember they were a small but very efficient scrummaging front row?
Poor coaching in general. Domingo and Mas declining slightly. Lack of a quality 2 since Servat retired. Numerous factors but generally poor coaching will be the root.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
The 155kg baby elephant doesn't have enough energy for a forty, by the 70th minute he will be shite in the scrums.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I know the French team's fitness is poor but it's a bit early to be emptying the bench even for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.