• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Found out to my cost last season that after the deadline, the first picked player gets injured before game whilst training or pulls out, the bench player doesn't automatically move up to take his spot...so no points there...

This should be mandatory in Fantasy Rugby where a player is listed as available for selection as per website but then pulls out after the deadline, the bench player moves up automatically...

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Found out to my cost last season that after the deadline, the first picked player gets injured before game whilst training or pulls out, the bench player doesn't automatically move up to take his spot...so no points there...

This should be mandatory in Fantasy Rugby where a player is listed as available for selection as per website but then pulls out after the deadline, the bench player moves up automatically...

Maybe that was the case in the past, but...

Your substitute does not score points. However, if any of your outfield players don't play in the round, one of them will automatically be replaced by your substitute, if your substitute played in the round.
http://superrugbyfantasy.foxsports.com.au/M/rules.mc

R

ryan225

rynosrugbysuper15fantasytips.yolasite.com
thats my link to my fantasy tips webstie i havent finsihed everything yet just done 4 teams including the rebels on my home page
i will be doing a live score blog and undate you on news every day after my site is finished should be finish in a week but just have a look and see if it helps

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Im in. Got a monster front row.
Steenkamp, Teealata and Beast on the bench
TPN with Freier on the bench.

meatsack

Ward Prentice (10)
Why is Laurie Weeks so cheap compared to other props? Is he injured?

Also, I hate Jimmy Cowan, but he seems to be a bargain along with team mate Colin Slade who I expect a big year out of.

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
Here's my team for Round 1. I'm sure I'll tweak it before play starts.

Props
James Slipper
Laurie Weeks
Rodey Blake (Bench)

Hooker
Andrew Hore
Chilliboy Ralepelle (Bench)

Locks
James Horwill
Victor Matfield
Chris Jack (Bench)

Back Row
David Pocock
Daniel Braid
Richie McCaw
Jono Jenkins (Bench)

Scrum Half
Will Genia
Nicholas Phipps (Bench)

Inside Backs
Quade Cooper
Kurtley Beale
Conrad Smith
Corny Uys (Bench)

Outside Backs
Adam Ashley-Cooper
Sonny Bill Williams
Israel Dagg
Luke Rooney (Bench)

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Hey dude, thanks for sharing your team.

Isn't SBW carrying a leg injury?
Also check out Chillyboy, he's currently suspended for roids, talk was that may be overturned though..

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)

Also check out Chillyboy, he's currently suspended for roids, talk was that may be overturned though..

I think the mail is that SBW is likely for round 1 (having not played much rugby beforehand).

Also Chiliboy is off, as is the winger. I wouldn't expect him to get much game time over Botha though.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)

Fought last night (won in a 6 round UD) and resumes training today. he said he will be fine for round 1 and was looking very fit.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Long time reader, first time poster. My initial team that I'll probably change a 1000 times before the season

Props

Taumalolo
Nel
Weeks

Hookers

Mealamu
Freier

Locks

Matfield
Horwill
O'Neill

Backrows

Pocock
Read
Hoiles
Luamanu

Scrumhalf

FDP
Heinz

Inside Backs

Steyn
Oliver
DLG
Uys

Outside Backs

Mils
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
Jane
Rooney

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)

I think SBW is good to go. Chillyboy, is a reserve and I really only picked him up cuz he was all I could afford lol. I am definitely gonna tweak my team. I want to get Morne Steyn in there for at least the first round vs the Lions.

Is it me or are the players generally more expensive than last year?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Don't make the mistake of making your subs cheap players that likely won't get on. You only get 3 transfers a round and there's more byes this season - you'll definitely be needing to use your subs frequently throughout the season.

Is it me or are the players generally more expensive than last year?

They changed the whole pricing system - I like it. It was too easy to pick up the best throughout the season and many had the same players which was boring. This time you need to spot value for money.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
My team (though I am constantly tinkering) is:

Props:
Ben Alexander
Guthro Steenkamp
Laurie Weeks
Hookers:
Tian Liebenberg
Bandise Maku
Locks:
Nathan Sharpe
Ali Williams
Issac Ross
Back Row:
Willem Alberts
David Pocock
Kiran Read
Nasi Manu
Scrum Halves:
Francis Hougaard
James Stanard
Inside Backs:
Quade Cooper
Ma'a Nonu
Mitch Inman
Lachlan Mitchell
Outside Backs:
Israel Dagg (c)
Sonny Bill Williams
Robbie Fruean
JP Du Plessis

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
wont post my team because Im still playijng with it, but I will note that with my inside back line up of QC (Quade Cooper), Morne and Kurtley I will have a fucker of a time in Rd 4 when the tahs, bulls and reds all have a bye the same week.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I think last year, the salary cap was 110 and the highest priced player was 10.

This year the salary cap is 5550 K and the highest player is 475K.

Status
Not open for further replies.