• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Wallaby Player of the Year: v SCO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
3. Squeak
2. FTA
1. Tomane

HM: Palmer, so good to have a tighthead playing tighthead.

Crow

Jimmy Flynn (14)
3. Palmer
2. Moore
1. Dennis

This is all from memory, I should take another look at the test, but can't.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
3. Moore
2. Palmer
1. Ioane

With a bit more ball, Diggers would be higher up that list.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
3. Moore
2. Ioane
1. Palmer

Pocock on just his play would have been in there but I think his captaincy played a big part in the loss.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
3 Digby
2 Moore
1 Pocock

Special mention to Sharpe who I thought was very solid at the line-out in particular.

Moore was the best forward. Pocock pulled off a couple of very good pilfers busting the Scots for holding on at a few critical times in defense.

3. Moore
2. Fainga'a
1. Palmer

Did Digby really get involved that much?

Yes he did. In fact given the conditions he got more ball than I thought he would. I was there watching close from the side line mid way. Diggers was the main player that looked like being a threat with the ball (& add in a few solid tackles).

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
3 Digby
2 Moore
1 Pocock

Yes he did. In fact given the conditions he got more ball than I thought he would. I was there watching close from the side line mid way. Diggers was the main player that looked like being a threat with the ball (& add in a few solid tackles).

Fair enough, to be honest, I was flicking between the 1st half and the tennis. I missed the live coverage on fox and channel 9 put it on at 11.30(45) with ads...

Status
Not open for further replies.