• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR offer - top seats to Tahs v Highlanders for $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
It's your lucky day.

G&GR has a line on Category 1 tickets in the Randwick room for this Sunday's match between the Waratahs and the Highlanders. It should be a cracker of an arvo match, the Tahs looking to book secure a home grand final (getting ahead of myself much?) and the Clan fighting for a top of the log spot.

Worth $50, they're yours for just $30 each.

If you're in, you need to put your hand up in this thread by 9am Thursday (tomorrow) morning, letting me know how many tickets you are up for. We'll arrange payment and collection (most likely just before the match) after.

About the Randwick room:
Located on Level 1, with private Category 1 seating, a tailored event package can be created based on your entertainment requirements.
  • A private function room and staff
  • Private Bar & Bathroom facilities
  • Category 1 seating
  • Private TVs for replays and commentary
Screen Shot 2014-07-02 at 10.22.48 am.jpg

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
If only I could guarantee my presence. Guaranteed sales right there.

Capacity? And are kids allowed?

Gibbo

Ron Walden (29)
I'm in the snow sorry would love to though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
For $30 they are awesome seats. Now if I could just get the missus to agree to the $400 return plane fare plus accomodation.

Tempting offer, have to decline. Want to live long enough to see our finals campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.