• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Wallaby Player of theMatch v IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Struggling to think of them myself. But perhaps others have some idea?

Perhaps Alexander, Genia and JOC (James O'Connor) but I need to give it some more thought before confirming.

will go:

3 Alexander
2 Genia
1 Beale

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
All of the players were flawed, but:

3. Beale (despite that stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid chip kick in his own 22m)
2. Cooper (despite from that dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb pass to destroy any chance of a win)
1. JOC (James O'Connor)

Edited: Changed from McCabe to JOC (James O'Connor).

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I thought Beale was our best player. Sure he made some stupid kicks, but he was easily our best in attack.

3. Beale
2. O'Connor
1. Genia

Alternatively:

3. Not Awarded
2. Not Awarded
1. Not Awarded

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Now I'm clutching at straws here...

3. James O'Connor - To be fair he kicked our points and saved that potential Irish try at the death
2. Ben Alexander - scrum was better than Lawrence allowed
1. The subs for warming up, despite not being used effectively.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Best of a very bad bunch, awarded on who pissed me off the least

3. Beale
2. Genia
1. JOC (James O'Connor)

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
3. Beale
2. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
1. Higgers - From the small amount of time he was on the field the play lifted.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I almost gave Saia Fainga'a 2 points but I thought that if he'd been a better scrummager, he'd have got on the field.

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
ACC One player who did what was asked of him in covering Quade's defense and his back line duties... no standouts unfortunately Beale started well be fell away...

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Tempting as it is to do 3 Bam Bam, 2 Squeaky, 1 Diggers with additional sarcastic and bitter comment, I must say welldone Spud Bashers. They made their own luck by doing their homework and executing an appropriate game plan for the conditions.
3 Bieber boy
2 Sanchez
1 Gilbert

No one really deserved better than 6 out of 10 though.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Do I have to pick? haha. Seriously struggling to find any positives

3- Me, for sitting through 78 minutes of that shit

If that's how you are judging it then I deserve your 3 points. I sat through the full 80 watching on 9.

S

Salad Fingers

Nah, no one deserves fucking shit.

The game was fucked and the boys have already moved on/didn't even care. Just look at their facebook accounts and twitter feeds, they are having a good old time over in NZ getting drunk and living it up as rugby "superstars".

If we don't post a cricket score in the remaining two games I will be very disappointed. I hope NZ goes on with it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.