• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Wallaby POTY : 3-2-1s v France (3)

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
3. Dave Rennie
2. BPA
1. Everyone else. But if I’m pushed I’ll give it to McDermott. No wait. Swain.

Fuck it. Lolesio. Great pass for the first try. Couple of key kicks in the clutch. Well done young man.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
3. Dave Rennie
2. BPA
1. Everyone else. But if I’m pushed I’ll give it to McDermott. No wait. Swain.

Fuck it. Lolesio. Great pass for the first try. Couple of key kicks in the clutch. Well done young man.
We use these to collate for players of the year etc. Can you try a bit?

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
We use these to collate for players of the year etc. Can you try a bit?
Sorry. Yes - I was giving the 1 to Lolesio and in the whole schemed of things I didn’t think a bit of praise for Rennie was misplaced. But sure -

3. BPA
2. Lolesio
1. McDermott

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Everyone played good enough to be well in consideration.

Hooper was immense and for once looked to enjoy the captaincy role. His decision making was pretty much spot on too.

Swain has an unbelievable run on debut. He looked to be the captain of the forwards out there tonight. Called the lineouts, won one or two against the throw, very strong in defence especially at the maul and made a try saving tackle after the French break when Paisami missed his tackle.

Tate was a step up although some of his service from the ruck was quite slow.

Swinton had an excellent game. Controlled and aggressive. Made good ground with ball in hand.

Noah cool as a cucumber and had some telling involvements, including another excellent goal kicking display.

However, with the way the forwards laid the foundation for the win, I'll go with:

3. Slipper
2. Swain
1 Hooper

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
3. BPA
2. Hooper
1. LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto)

My HM goes to Lolesio who would've earnt a 3 in any other game.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
3 Hooper
2 Swain
1 McDermott

HM: Lolesio, Tupou, Hodge, probably the rest of the team too.