• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Happy Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
To all of you aboard the good ship TYS.

If you're very good, Santa might bring you a backline to go with your new scrum. ;)

Have a great one, folks!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Thanks Timmy a bit early but the same to you all. May you have a blessed one and a 2009. Enjoy the time with your families. :thumb

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Thanks Oirish. Have a good festy season yourself - and that you get that cricket team you always wanted ;)

Virgil

Larry Dwyer (12)
NTA said:
Thanks Oirish. Have a good festy season yourself - and that you get that cricket team you always wanted ;)

That could be said of me as well.
Merry Xmas all, tis the season to spend large and drink even larger.
Lets hope we are all back safe and sound for next year.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yeah, happy Christmas all ye Scarfers, and may all celebrations be adequately recovered from in time for the New Year.
Gettin' any snow over there, Thomo?

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Likewise to all TYSers - may the bluebird of happiness poo in the footie boots of all of you, and yours, at Xmas and in 2009.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Lee Grant said:
Likewise to all TSFers - may the bluebird of happiness poo in the footie boots of all of you, and yours, at Xmas and in 2009.

Matron, hand me Mr Grant's pill jar please.

R

rugbywhisperer

Merry chrissy to all.
This a great year - son home from the Army and all here, testosterone overflowing in this home - life is good and I wish all the happiness to you all.
Take care - please.

Virgil

Larry Dwyer (12)
Scarfman said:
Lee Grant said:
Likewise to all TSFers - may the bluebird of happiness poo in the footie boots of all of you, and yours, at Xmas and in 2009.

Matron, hand me Mr Grant's pill jar please.
Which one, the blue jar or the red jar, or the green jar. Or was it the white jar...

F

formeropenside

Merry Christmas to all.

Happy Festivus to those planning to enjoy the Festivus season.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
formeropenside said:
Merry Christmas to all.

Aaah, Festivus! Have you got your metal pole to decorate (TM - Frank Costanza)?

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I'm celebrating Festivus this year, too. I'll be able to tell you all at the pub tonight how much you have disappointed me this year.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
cyclopath said:
formeropenside said:
Merry Christmas to all.

Aaah, Festivus! Have you got your metal pole to decorate (TM - Frank Costanza)?

No, but I can't wait for the 'feats of strength', where I get to wrestle various family members...

Merry Christmas to all, and a happy and safe New Year.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Champagne, ham, turkey, no salad thanks I'm full, turkey, ham, champagne, oh look the cricket's on I'll just watch it for a second while you wash up, beer, leftover ham and turkey, beer, pudding, red wine, more pudding, more wine.

Yes, I'm quite looking forward to it.

Merry Christmas all.

Status
Not open for further replies.