• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Heineken Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
Missed this years final for the first time in a long time. Had to get up early to collect someone from Tokyo airport so couldn't stay up to watch it. Doesn't sound like I missed too much based on match reports I've read. But it at least seemed to have an exciting finish.

Bardon, not sure about the match reports - watch the second half - the first half was a classic battle but the second half was enthralling rugby - I really enjoyed it.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Bardon, not sure about the match reports - watch the second half - the first half was a classic battle but the second half was enthralling rugby - I really enjoyed it.

Thanks Scott, definitely going to catch it on Sky Go when they have the replay up.

the plastic paddy

John Solomon (38)
The c*nt Armitage and Brian Moore have had a good old go at each other on twitter, hope they find a ring for the contest as Moore would tear that tw*t to pieces. Armitage is an absolute disgrace to the game, when he retires I will open a bottle of champagne.

Status
Not open for further replies.