• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

How far must Australian Rugby fall before the changes come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
The rugby program as a whole has proven itself to be inadequate. Very rarely at provincial or international level does the program produce teams that are 'more than the sum of their individual parts'.

As I said in the other thread, the attitude, nous and execution of 10 years ago have now pretty much fully eroded. And I think it is fair to say that this has led to wide spread discontent within Australian rugby community. Why continue to shell out money to support a team that has not gotten noticeably better in nearly 10 years.

If you have time, shoot off an email to
I'd apologise in advance to the poor bloke who has to read them, but I doubt anyone does.​

And last but not least:
Mr M Connors, Gen. P Cosgrove, Mr J Eales, Mr M Hawker, Mr R Lee, Mr P McGrath, Mr Brett Robinson, Mr J. Mumm and Mr J. O'Neil - If you are reading this, are you willing to come out publicly and explain to us why this organisation continually fails to learn from its mistakes, and how far must Australian rugby fall before the changes come?

Status
Not open for further replies.