• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

How many NRC games have you attended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
The Green and Gold Rugby community was very keen on the re-introduction of a 3rd tier national competition. How well have we supported it?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Only one thus far, another one tonight. Missed the first home game. Hopefully we make the finals, then I will see more.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
No doubt a glimpse of Sam Newman's arse is far more appealing for you that a night of good Rugby :)

Forgot that was on accross the road. Hope they don't fill up the Pubs along Bridge road before the game.

T

Train Without a Station

You mean Swan Street?

I'm a real Rising fan. I only go to the away games haha.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Yep, thats the one I meant. Swan street. Least Collingwood isn't in the grand final, couldn't handle all the one-tooth grins.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I've been to all I can. But I get in for free. Er I mean I'm part of the media! Missed the last one at Ballymore but I've been to two there, one at Bond and one at Cbus. I'm going to miss the big Qld derby this weekend because the stupid Surf Club rostered me on patrol.

D

daz

No mate, looks like I'm headed to the AFL Footy Show.

I'll just wait here quietly until my ban to the forum takes affect.

Wait no longer. Lifetime ban and restriction of oxygen to apply with immediate effect.

In case you are wondering how I can apply an oxygen restriction, the truth is I can't. However, once you walk into Rod Laver arena with all those AFL supporters tonight, it will happen all rather naturally!

;)

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
both Rising home games so far, again tonight and i will be in Perth on Saturday, so hope to get along to the Spirit game if i can.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
3 so far and will finish with 5. The Bris City Ballymore Matches + the Test curtain raisers on the GC and at Suncorp.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Tonight's number three. Unfortunately it will be my last, unless the Rising make the big dance.

Off to Nepal next Friday.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
4 for me.
One at each of the Sydney teams home ground.
If memory serves Coogee oval was significantly the most expensive,in the worst venue by some margin.

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
about to go to the first on Sunday. I'm banking on the crowd being one of the bigger ones for season 1 though the ballymore game will no doubt post the biggest crowd for the year. Hope the final is bigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.