• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Hugh Jarse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
**BACK ON TOPIC, PLEASE.**

Site Admin, could you please kindly **DELETE** the above video clip.

Also, please publicly censure the offending individual with a sternly-worded **WARNING** and maybe delete his last 20 or so posts, just to be sure.

As I suspect the individual in question may also be a closet racist, I believe it would be appropriate to delete his last 50 or so posts, just to be on the safe side.

Regards,

Concerned of Onehunga.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Just typed "Hugh Jarse" into my favourite search engine and there is a profile by the same name posted an article on that other website.

Not another Steve Allen departure I hope.

I am not convinced it is the same bloke.

It could be identity theft.

Abhorrent as it is, I believe it can happen. I do not condone such behavior, but apparently online names can be copied and stolen.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Our "wet work" budget is not what it was, but we're hoping Gunston Interweb Takeback Squad (GITS) might do it
Gunston Interweb Takeback Squad (GITS) feat. Gunston GraveDigger2000

Target: H.Jarse.

dig2.jpg

“Right then. We’ve been contracted to find some fat prick called ‘Hugh Jarse’ in Wollongong and then reroute his internet mouse clicky bit to another part of the internet. Sounds like a very delicate job, therefore, a perfect task for The Gunston GraveDigger2000. Engines to power, Gene-o!”

dig3.jpg

“How do we find Wollongong?”
“Ask the budgie.”
“That thing? Our GPS is a budgie? I thought that was supposed to be a canary’s job?”
“That’s the coalmines drongo, just ask the f**king budgie and get on with it.”
“Which way to Wollongong mate?”
“Cheep”
“He said that way!”

dig1.jpg

“F**k this thing is sloooow. It’s taken us 3 days to get halfway across this bloody road YEAH RIGHTO TAKE IT EASY ON THE HORNS W**KERS.”

dig4.jpg

“Wollongong, such a shithole.”

digger.jpg

“Nightlife’s not much chop either.”

digger2.jpg

“$10 bucks says I can piss on one of those little cranes way down there.”
“You’re on.”

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
pris1.jpg

“We’re finally here! Downtown Wollongong!”

pris6.jpg

“Gated community. Holy shit, Jarse is rich.”

pris4.jpg

That’s Jarse’s place. Fuckin huge. Rich c**t. Righto, winch me down so I can see in the window.”

hadron1.jpg

“There’s Jarse. We’ll have to wait until he goes to take a piss, then we can reroute his computer mouse clicky thingy.”

hadron1.jpg

“Fuckin hurry up.”

hadron1.jpg

“Jesus does he ever piss?”

hadron1.jpg

“Fuckin bladder like a football OH SHIT it’s starting to rain, turn this fucker around, we’re going home, wet work not in the budget, GAHHH I got some drops on me, SO WET HERE.”

Status
Not open for further replies.