• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Hurricanes v Rebels Sat May 21, 7.05pm NZT 5.05pm AEST, Wellington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
HURRICANES (1-15): Tevita Mafileo, Dane Coles, Tyrel Lomax, James Blackwell, Isaia Walker-Leawere, Blake Gibson, Du'Plessis Kirifi, TK Howden, TJ Perenara, Aidan Morgan, Salesi Rayasi, Jordie Barrett, Billy Proctor, Julian Savea, Ruben Love

RESERVES: Asafo Aumua, Pouri Rakete-Stones, Owen Franks, Scott Scrafton, Caleb Delany, Jamie Booth, Jackson Garden-Bachop, Wes Goosen

REBELS (1-15): Matt Gibbon, Jordan Uelese, Pone Fa’amausili, Matt Philip, Rob Leota, Michael Wells (c), Brad Wilkin, Tamati Ioane, James Tuttle, Carter Gordon, Glen Vaihu, Matt To'omua, Andrew Kellaway, George Worth, Reece Hodge

RESERVES: James Hanson, Cameron Orr, Cabous Eloff, Josh Canham, Richard Hardwick, Joe Powell, Lukas Ripley, Nick Jooste
Probably the strongest Rebels team we have seen this season.
And it’s 26-8 after 35mins

Scooter

Colin Windon (37)
Opposition attack make ground at will v Rebels defence. Very frustrating.

Does anyone know who the Rebels' defence coach is? That's right head coach Kevin Foote.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
FINE THEN, off you go, leave us all here in the bloody lurch.

There's only about 5 of us left following this rubbish on the weekends and now it's down to 4.

You look after #1 though.

Don't worry about us.

We'll muddle through somehow.

Unbelievable.
I feel nothing.

Flicked it back on just in time to see a scrum penalty even though the ball came out clean...

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I feel nothing.

Flicked it back on
damo.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
LOL PUJ comes in from his exile to club rugby and instantly wreaks unholy havoc.

Just why Canes.

He's either a terrible trainer or he's told them yeah fuckyuz I'm leaving this season to play for a team that will actually give me a fair chance to play

Status
Not open for further replies.