• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Hurricanes vs Waratahs Saturday 6th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Law 11:
In general play a player is offside if the player is in front of a team-mate who is carrying the ball, or in front of a team-mate who last played the ball.
Offside means that a player is temporarily out of the game. Such players are liable to be penalised if they take part in the game.

A bit like a flying wedge - have you ever seen a ref call it?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
That last penalty is ridiculous. Ball carrier detached from the maul. Tahs didnt even touch him while looking at the ref, truck and trailer when he tries to re-attach and then we get pinged!
They swam around the outside of the maul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
Horrendous decision by McKibbin. After a massive break they had to spread it to the right. McKibbin just turned a try opportunity into a penalty against us.
one of his worst plays that i have seen.
impressed with horne's defence. just bad decisions every so often costing you. if you don't take this it's a shame cause it was/is there for the taking.
bring lucas on.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
What appalling decision making - whether or not the pass went backwards the receiver was significantly in front of the passer. He therefore played the ball in an offside position and should have been penalised.
Please explain

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
This is a joke now. Mitchell kicking it for god knows what reason just leads to Hurricanes attacking outside their 22. Get him off and get volavola on.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Palu on for Cutch, Lucas on for McKibbin (about time), Chapman on for Timani all at about the 55 minute mark.

Tahs desperately need something.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Folau is brilliant under the high ball. Don't know why they try to use that a bit more, especially off the restarts.

Palu makes a mistake with his first touch and picks and drives over the touch line.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Palu in moulded soles. It's been raining - did no one tell him.
Obviously not too worried about his scrummaging contribution.
WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.