• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

I know how to get the Tah fans singing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
They look quite cool, and it's one of a number of speedy beer pouring devices available. It wont work at the SFS though, what we really need is semi competent bar staff and bar managers who give a shit.

Have one person whose role is to separate plastic cups, another two who do nothing but pour beer, a fourth who takes the money and a fifth who floats - keeping cups and fridges stocked, drip trays empty, bars dry etc.

Then give security an uppercut. I've been legally allowed to drink for 16 years, you don't need to see my ID!

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Then give security an uppercut. I've been legally allowed to drink for 16 years, you don't need to see my ID!

It's your baby face moses...

Pretty swish, one person getting them out at that rate. Suncorp have pretty cool beer dispensers, they pump them out quick. I might have to do some research and get some footage when the season starts again for comparison.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I'll get some footage of the shit hot operation at SFS then, will have to speed it up though

Status
Not open for further replies.