• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Greetings all,

I'm not sure if many if any of you remember me but I'm going to start contributing to the forum again as I'm in my midyear Uni break.

Between playing, coaching, working and studying I haven't had the time to get on GaGR.

It's amazing how much I've felt my finger was off the pulse of the happenings in Aussie rugger whilst I've been gone.

The rugby mass-media just doesn't compare.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
It's a tough call isn't it.

I'll go Reds but I expect not to see the pretty rugger that some might expect, in fact I'd say we are likely to see an awful game of rugby.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Greetings all,

I'm not sure if many if any of you remember me but I'm going to start contributing to the forum again as I'm in my midyear Uni break.

Between playing, coaching, working and studying I haven't had the time to get on GaGR.

It's amazing how much I've felt my finger was off the pulse of the happenings in Aussie rugger whilst I've been gone.

How long were you gone for? Seems like you have always been around - time flys.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Greetings all,

If you're at uni, then I assume that you accidentally left off "chasing arse".

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
How long were you gone for? Seems like you have always been around - time flys.
I think I would been on once or twice in the last 3 months.

If you're at uni, then I assume that you accidentally left off "chasing arse".
I'm a 20 year old with a girlfriend of nearly 4 years. To me "chasing arse" is very much a spectator sport but I do claim the title of "king wingman".

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
I think I would been on once or twice in the last 3 months.

I'm a 20 year old with a girlfriend of nearly 4 years. To me "chasing arse" is very much a spectator sport but I do claim the title of "king wingman".

What degree are you undertaking? Must have a sizeable workload to have to give G&GR.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
This forum can be adictive. God knows how many times it has interupted my study time. I admire your dicipline.

They don't make chasing arse easy with that stupid steriotype of mature age student.

Status
Not open for further replies.