• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Ireland v Australia, Dublin, 16 Nov 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Great work by To'omua, that tackle forced the knock on.

Looks like he have Sexton a nice rib tickler when he was holding him back as well.

Forwards need to start turning the corner and hitting the ruck square with their shoulders. The coming in at angles and flopping around does NOTHING but remove players from our defensive line.

T

TOCC

Kuridrani made a really poor defensive read in the broken play then, allowed Ireland to make another 30m

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Wow another horrible truly terrible officiating call against the wallabies. Clear, absolutely STONE COLD obstruction not called and then a bizaare yellow card to hooper. That is a yellow card that should END a referee's career. I don't make that mistake refereeing 13C games.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Wow another horrible truly terrible officiating call against the wallabies. Clear, absolutely STONE COLD obstruction not called and then a bizaare yellow card to hooper. That is a yellow card that should END a referee's career. I don't make that mistake refereeing 13C games.

I need to see a replay regarding the obstruction, but the YC seems pretty spot on to me. He stopped the recycling of the ball, clenching it with his legs, lying in the ruck

Status
Not open for further replies.