• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Is Genia Hitting the Roids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Had to take a screen shot from my phone for this one. From the SMH website in the early hours of this morning.

IMG_0704.PNG

The effect of the steroids appear to have not only made him bulk up significantly but also have changed his bone structure and caused him to rapidly grow his hair O0

I now know why Digby died his hair...

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
Racist, wtf?

Let's get something straight right now, discrimination is the vilification of an individual due to their membership in a group. The only vilification Digby cops is from opposition fans who can't stand seeing how he makes their players look like 12 year olds. Which would be ageism :p

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I think he was making a reference that the mixup could be racist because it could be saying that all black people look the same.

I don't think it was in reference to the Wesley Snipes picture.

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
I think he was making a reference that the mixup could be racist because it could be saying that all black people look the same.

Yeah, calm down. I wasn't saying that posting a Wesley Snipes picture is racist. There's a sentence I never expected to type.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
He clearly plays for the infamous Queensland Brumbies, which can get very confusing for Giteau when telling Moore to f#ck off to prevent themselves from getting a bonus point.

Status
Not open for further replies.