• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tram Tracks

Peter Burge (5)
Results from Bathurst are as follows
Stannies vs gregs 1sts 29-7 stannies
Stannies 2nds vs st pius 1st XV 12-12 draw
Stannies 3rds vs st gregs 2nds 10-5 stannies
16a vs gregs 50-5 stannies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I

insideball23

5th XV from stannies featured a very fired up ranga receiving a red card for growling and punching at several players. there is no place for this in the game of rugby

BAR

Chris McKivat (8)
In Div2 it was a stunningly beautiful day for Rugby in Bowral. Unfortunately, SACS had a tough outing at Chevalier with all four teams on the wrong side of the scoreboard.

The inexperience of the SACS 13s showed in their 31-0 loss. They threatened to score on a number of occasions but lacked the firepower and tactical nous to capitalise. Chev were definitely the better team but SACS were probably better than the score suggests - I'm sure the boys will improve a lot as the year progresses.

The SACS 14s are not the same team that won the 13s 2016 premiership having lost a lot of Rugby experience from that squad. The boys suffered a 40-0 loss and from what I saw of the game really need to hit the tackling bags. The player numbers challenge for SACS was evident in this match with several of the younger year 9 boys backing up having played in the earlier 15s match.

The 15s match was a great one with a disciplined and balanced Chev XV securing the match in the final minute 31-22. The lead swapped a number of times and was in the balance up to the final minute with Chev's final try. Despite the loss, it was a positive result for the SACS 15s who had an empty bench and played parts of the game with 14 on the field. SACS will take heart from a strong second half performance in the absence of their influential captain, who left the field injured just before the break.

Unfortunately, I missed the 1st XV play who went down 34-19.

A great day for Chev - well done! (Lineout in the 15s pictured)
chev.jpg

BAR

Chris McKivat (8)
Anyone know how All Saints and Scots Bathurst are travelling?

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

All Saints 1st XV are sitting on 2 losses and one win, having beaten Oxley 33-24 on the weekend (losing to Chev and CCGS in previous weeks). SACS (also on one win from three) are visiting All Saints next weekend...

bulldog43

Frank Row (1)
Any news on Kinross vs Oakhill in the 2's?
Fantastic game over the hills. KWS were down 8-7 at half time and went on to win the match 31-18. Fantastic footy, both sides were defending and attacking relentlessly.
The 13 for KWS was a standout and played a lot of first grade later in the day also, real talent

Roger Cassidy

Frank Row (1)
Apparently Bo Abra I think his name is? He is killing it for Stannies right now, the main reason they are on top of the ladder. Someone stop this human!

Alexander Parnell

Bob McCowan (2)
There are also some very talented young individuals in the Stannies side. It's good to see a good amount of 16 year olds in a very strong 1st XV team. Bright days ahead for the boys from Bathurst.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Apparently Bo Abra I think his name is? He is killing it for Stannies right now, the main reason they are on top of the ladder. Someone stop this human!
Bo played for the winning NSW II team last year. Was denied a great try down the touch line, flag went up but replays suggest he was hard done by.

I didn't know he was still at school, so I would think he will be pushing for very high rep honours if showing form at school.

Country Boys

Frank Row (1)
That was
Bo played for the winning NSW II team last year. Was denied a great try down the touch line, flag went up but replays suggest he was hard done by.

I didn't know he was still at school, so I would think he will be pushing for very high rep honours if showing form at school.

That was Jack Veitch who has since moved on and now plays club for manly, Bo played for CS barbarians and is looking to make the Australian schools team this year.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
That was

That was Jack Veitch who has since moved on and now plays club for manly, Bo played for CS barbarians and is looking to make the Australian schools team this year.

Sorry, right you are.

Yes there were 2 Stannies boys.

Bo is a front row is he not? And made Barbarians

So, I would say he is a red hot chance of getting a trip to England.

Status
Not open for further replies.