• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA 2018

Ttracks

Bob McCowan (2)
Auggies winners over Oakhill in 1’s and 2s but lost in 3s to Oaks
Auggies also had wins in 16a and 16b by big scores to 0 but lost 15a to Oaks 19-15

Any other scores from the weekend?
What was the score for Auggies Firsts and seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
Sorry RB 44-7 to Stannies
1 try to Pats intercept of Stannies.

"Now that we are, I think, at the end of the season (I know some schools such as TAS) still have games, I wanted to thank CB and others for commentary here. While ISA coverage was still lower outside the preseason, this was (I think) the year in which GPS, IS and CAS people learned more about each other's comps than ever before. If we had stats, I suspect G&G does!, ISA visitors will be well up despite the smaller numbers of posts because we have all followed the ISA coverage.

This year, CB, I actually started the ISA thread in frustration because I wanted reporting. Soon it will be time to start an ISA 2019 thread. Interestingly, wearing mu historian hat, and looking at the archived Armidalians, I have found more past TAS games against ISA schools than I expected. Maybe something on that later.

Central Best

Chris McKivat (8)
Jim its been a pleasure reading your posts all the best with the move North. I have loved the banter on the GPS , ISA and CAS threads this year it is truly nice to hear the love of the game of rugby from the all the posts.
Been laid up with a knee replacement for the last month so have not been to the most recent games but can assure will be back in 2019 and see if we can get some interest back in the ISA thread.
Got to love schoolboy rugby.

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
Jim its been a pleasure reading your posts all the best with the move North. I have loved the banter on the GPS , ISA and CAS threads this year it is truly nice to hear the love of the game of rugby from the all the posts.
Been laid up with a knee replacement for the last month so have not been to the most recent games but can assure will be back in 2019 and see if we can get some interest back in the ISA thread.
Got to love schoolboy rugby.

I'm sorry about the knee, CB. That's a bugger! It's good you like my posts :) and the banter has been good too. We will all try to make 2019 a good one.

Tah123

Herbert Moran (7)
Auggies beat St Pats yesterday 36-5. Too big, too strong. This means Auggies undefeated ISA champs. Congrats to them.
Around the grounds?
Keen to know how the battle of the west went.

Alexander Parnell

Bob McCowan (2)
Stannies were too strong for Kinross in 1sts 38-12 to finish 2nd overall in the ISA

Stannies 2nds, 3rds, 5ths, 16B, 15A, 13A went undefeated giving them ISA Premierships, congratulations to those teams.

Wow thats a bit embarrassing! Thought the 1stXV game would've been a lot closer. Congrats to stannies

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Auggies beat St Pats yesterday 36-5. Too big, too strong. This means Auggies undefeated ISA champs. Congrats to them.
Around the grounds?
Keen to know how the battle of the west went.
Someone told me that this was Pappa's last game as coach?

If so, a fitting finale for an outstanding career coaching schoolboys.
He did an unbelievable job building a Rugby program from virtually nothing,to undeniably being one of the leading Rugby Schools in the state.

Runner

Nev Cottrell (35)
Someone told me that this was Pappa's last game as coach?

If so, a fitting finale for an outstanding career coaching schoolboys.
He did an unbelievable job building a Rugby program from virtually nothing,to undeniably being one of the leading Rugby Schools in the state.

If correct what a lose to school boy rugby.