• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA 2019

forruckssake

Bob McCowan (2)
nobody, internal trial last week. They were meant to vs Sydney Grammar this weekend but they pulled out last minuet from the 1s fixture. disappointing from them to say the least!!

Pats have yet to have a hit out; only to be delayed even further from the cancellation of the 1sts fixture. From what I heard, Grammar copped a few injuries recently (from a pre season hit out?), depleting their 1sts. So for the sake of not wasting time and preventing further injuries, the 1sts game for today was called off.
However, Pats 3rds will play their "1sts", 4ths will play their "2nds" etc.

Pretty disappointing, but it's for the benefit of both Pats and Grammar.

Let us know how the other teams go today

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I hear that St Augs lost 1sts, 16As and 15As to Eddies in Canberra on Saturday. Pappa has only been retired for one game and the cart is looking wobbly already.

Ball in hand

Frank Nicholson (4)
What was the score in the 1sts.
1s went down 17-31
2s went down 14-28
Saints 1s had at least 6 key players out with injury, league or other commitments, so a number of boys pulled up to both 1 and 2 teams from below. That said Eddies were the better teams on the day and deserved their wins

Jack Gallagher

Allen Oxlade (6)
- Pius boys certainly not looking like wooden spooners this year. Young lads redeemed an absolute hiding from Aloysius last year 89-3 to a respectable 27-12. Not quite there but signs are adamant so far. Predicting mid-range for the fellas this year but 2020 should be interesting.
- Oakhill underperforming quite severely, I was hearing good things but after watching them cop a hiding from Barker not to sure. Long season to go still.
- Pats no trials so far.

Early ladder prediction:
1. Auggies (to much depth)
2. Stannies
3. Pius
4. Kinross
5. Gregs
6. Pats
7. Oakhill

SpeedBump

Bob McCowan (2)
- Pius boys certainly not looking like wooden spooners this year. Young lads redeemed an absolute hiding from Aloysius last year 89-3 to a respectable 27-12. Not quite there but signs are adamant so far. Predicting mid-range for the fellas this year but 2020 should be interesting.
- Oakhill underperforming quite severely, I was hearing good things but after watching them cop a hiding from Barker not to sure. Long season to go still.
- Pats no trials so far.

Early ladder prediction:
2. Stannies
3. Pius
4. Kinross
5. Gregs
6. Pats
7. Oakhill

You gotta be joking right, basing your whole season after one game. Don't forget it was a LOSS. Aloys are tipped for the wooden spoon of the CAS comp, a whole different team from last year.

My prediction being Pius and Oakhill in the wooden spoon race.

SpeedBump

Bob McCowan (2)
IMG_2987.jpg

Reags42

Bob McCowan (2)
- Pats no trials so far.

Early ladder prediction:
2. Stannies
3. Pius
4. Kinross
5. Gregs
6. Pats
7. Oakhill

Also I heard Pius scored their only 2 tries against Aloys in the last 5 minutes of their fixture. And to put them third is insane. Lookin like a long season again for the boys at Chatswood