• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

John Eales Medal 2009

Who'll win it?

• Nathan Sharpe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Smith

• Adam Ashley-Cooper

• Matt Giteau

• Benn Robinson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
yep, for this tour. he is training 'with' (adjacent to) the Reds. At the gym etc. Using their trainer. Although this was their old trainer. Not sure now that Marsh is there. His focus is (staying fit for) Japan.

T

TOCC

disco said:
I know Deans was on the phone quite regularly trying to get him to go on the Wallaby tour.

What this spring tour?

What's McMeniman doing anyway, Has he been training with the Reds? Has anyone heard if the ARU will let him play next year?
well technically i think his still contracted to the ARU/QRU for another 2 months, and his bid to play for the Reds in 10 was rejected by the ARU.

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Sharpe played well on the NH tour last year which is where he accumulated a chunk of his points. Robinson was not so prominent over there. We are only remembering the domestic season.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
yep, for this tour. he is training 'with' (adjacent to) the Reds.

The fact he decided not to tour even though he is still getting paid by the ARU pretty much tells me that his heart isn't it anymore which is a shame. Maybe his father passing away has affected him rather badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.